• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I can no longer find Chua Lee Hoong images on Google. Power, man!!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you sure you got the right photos....

how come got chio bus and athestic challenged photos put together???

chameleons?

Do you know how many SPH photographers had tried to curry a good word from her for promotion prospects by trying their best to produce a photograph that will not trigger a spasm of vomit on the part of viewers and in the process destroyed in no small number of extremely expensive camera lenses?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh mama oh bama!

chua.jpg

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my answer to all is that I have more hard ons than I can handle on scarce availability of pussy reliefs. I need a boner shrinker and nothing beats looking at her photos!

Last edited: