• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am thinking of getting a bicycle & scenic cycling routes

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No CB no talk.
Take out your cheebye and show us the hymen!
Take up my virginity test challenge then. You are no backbone Cantonese and/or hakka snake with no guts no ability to debate to win woman, only can smear woman to win. What a disgrace to humanity. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take up my virginity test challenge then. You are no backbone Cantonese and/or hakka snake with no guts no ability to debate to win woman, only can smear woman to win. What a disgrace to humanity. Pui!
You're the village bicycle, town pump, city train. A total whore inside out. :laugh:

You Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE stop spamming lies to bully people to win just because of your personal bias. Obviously the facts point to the opposite. In this forum of bullies, @strawberry will not say bullying is a bad decision in life and you have to suffer consequences for it just like @strawberry only son dead.​

View attachment 143499

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only can bully woman to win no different from a rapist useless no backbone Cantonese and/or Hakka snake @Cottonmouth aka @glockman etc Jeremy Quek.

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actaully i am thinking of getting one too. It is nice to buy food from the suntec and MBS and then cycle around MBS to have food in front of the sea.
Common bi-folds are 20" wheels. If you have intention to take mrt or bus or even drive with the bike, I recommend 16" ones. They are lighter and more portable. This model is quite good :

https://mobot.sg/shop/bicycle-bike/foldable-folding-bicycles/camp-lite-bicycle-bikes/

If you can splurge on a 16" Brompton, can get also. But I prefer the aluminum bi-folds even though I have a Brompton myself

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I checked out Dahon, i quite like it and its accessories. Most likely will get this.
1650718846757.png

https://www.carousell.sg/sports-equ...alse&includeSuggestions=false&searchId=dnozz8

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
For folding bikes stick with established brands like dahon, tern, fnhon, birdy. Cirius and mobot are also okay. If you want compact folds, tri-folds like Brompton, 3sixty, pikes, mobot, but these are steel and prone to rusting.

With borders opening, I predict many will give up cycling and you might be able to score good used units from carousell
Thank you for the good recommendations, many of the brands I do not know, and some are out of my budget. Actually, you remind me of Tay Junction, so many to choose from.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
too many road trenching and construction activities in sg. better to get one with shock absorbers. i had to change tires twice in 6.9 days.

change twice in 6.9 days, are you serious?

non stop tdf cycling? my mileage not so high. Just home to a spot or maybe use car (if I buy thule) or company lorry to ferry part of the journey.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
get a hito bifold, it uses shimano gear set and shifter. Hito is cheap and good. pikes and 3Sixty over priced as they use cheapo parts.

Yes, hito is not ex too. Was thinking of it 2 year ago, back then a lot of models out of stock.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you need to carry the bicycle elsewhere? Just ride it from your home.

Got younger members of family, a bit challenging to ask them to ride all the way to Old Upper Thomson Road, Seletar Link, Mandai Road, etc

Used to ferry the bikes around in company lorry, nothing unusual as many cyclist groups also rent lorries to ferry them.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actaully i am thinking of getting one too. It is nice to buy food from the suntec and MBS and then cycle around MBS to have food in front of the sea.
cycling around that area cannot buy those Decathlon bicycles or bicycles with China names, car and people will not give way to you.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add some safe nice routes to share, other than those Park Connectors
I don't really see the point of cycling to reservoirs as technically there is no way to cycle around them.

- Seletar Link/Seletar North Link
- Mandai Road
- Old Upper Thomson Road
- Changi Coast Road
- Lim Chu Kang Road

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Decided not to buy used one. This got to with my slight OCD.

Imagine I buy from Carousell, I feel the need to disinfect the seat thoroughly because someone sat on it, kept rubbing and sweat on it. Maybe got to change the seat.
You busted liar no backbone snake make sure you don’t take bus Mrt taxi and grab sure got many someone sit on it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add some safe nice routes to share, other than those Park Connectors
I don't really see the point of cycling to reservoirs as technically there is no way to cycle around them.

- Seletar Link/Seletar North Link
- Mandai Road
- Old Upper Thomson Road
- Changi Coast Road
- Lim Chu Kang Road
Why everything I say I do you no backbone snakes must create thread to discredit them? That’s what @bigcockman has been doing too. You all got no good life no good brain is it? Cannot have your own good inspiration instead of stealing from me and twisting it?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
You busted liar no backbone snake make sure you don’t take bus Mrt taxi and grab sure got many someone sit on it. Pui!
Ok stop. It's OCD if you can relate to it.

When I go to bank, I stand around the waiting area. I don't sit down in the banking hall, unless in a room having discussions. When I am home, I seldom sit down on sofa or chairs immediately when I enter, I will just go straight to shower and change into home clothes before sitting down. I believe my pants are dirty because I sit on dirty chairs outside during work or eating.

Yes, in trains and buses, I seldom sit down, of course i sit down on flights. I do wipe my office lorry seats and car sets with alcohol at times.

Compared to cycling seats, people in food courts or trains don't really keep rubbing and sweating on them. you get it?