• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am sick of eating home cooked food after 2 weeks of Covid restrictions

Linglinglonglong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never ordered delivery before to date. I don't know why, but I just can't put myself to order delivery. So don't laugh at me.
I boycott food delivery. Those platform providers take a cut from stalls so item cost goes up. Then take another cut from delivery fees. Then charge another platform fee. I only order direct eg to mcd pizza etc. Screw the platform providers

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Invest in a few jars of this. Everything tastes great with bacon bits. Trust me.

ee395ba6-4548-4255-a0ad-4f1241c48171.cf1916a753b203f4504688b1a3e52075.jpeg
Why bacon flavored bits?

Get real bacon bits.

We get from Costco. You have in sg?

Screenshot_20210805-231323_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210805-231340_Chrome.jpg

The Kirkland one is cheaper but we like the Hormel one better.

I think I got one packet in fridge. Tomorrow ai take photo of mine.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I boycott food delivery. Those platform providers take a cut from stalls so item cost goes up. Then take another cut from delivery fees. Then charge another platform fee. I only order direct eg to mcd pizza etc. Screw the platform providers
I can tell you as someone who has F&B biz with fhe delivery services if the business has that option they already worked out it is still better to do it and oay the higher costs than not to do it. So if you want to support the food biz just go ahead and order.

Those that cannot tahan the costs they will not have the delivery option available.

Let the food biz themselves decide boycott the delivery service or not.

Linglinglonglong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you as someone who has F&B biz with fhe delivery services if the business has that option they already worked out it is still better to do it and oay the higher costs than not to do it. So if you want to support the food biz just go ahead and order.

Those that cannot tahan the costs they will not have the delivery option available.

Let the food biz themselves decide boycott the delivery service or not.
Yea from biz owner standpoint it's not an option. But sad to say it's condemnation by association, I would order direct from stall to support them and not use the platform