• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I am not a SPG"

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IC..for the ang mors that i know of,,,their flavour of the month is the Pinays,,,but the ang mors i know are more the blue collar type. Some have Mainland ah tiong boos,,some pinays..some indian wife/gf. One local Oz indian been here decades have retired and marry a ah tiong bu he met in the message shop and these stories are common hor..he and wife like chicken and duck talk,,as wife english is damn bad. I wish him well,,but the results will be known when her 2 years are up.

In general the more successful marriage are with the pinays..as they can speak english,,but also many of the pinays with the ang mors are not the lookers,,,but in pinoyland i see the ang mors with the pinays are not lookers tooo...ang mor got bad taste in asian women,..yellow fever until delirious. Cannot see properly.

I find blue collar angmos better to deal with, and more naive.
Pinoys here are pretty (sic) ugly, the PRC massage type have no morals. These massagers have a lot of friends waiting in line for their Aussie bf. Some are providing special services behind their angmos bf back. But the angmos themselves are too stubborn to be told by their Asian colleague me, so I let it be.

Ukrainians are another favourite for mail order brides. They are trained to please the males provided their perfume have not overpowered them. Red lipsticks are hard to get rid of from faces. :biggrin:

The younger angmos are in demand by the dumb Korean students here. That pose another problem, these how-lian Korean chicks pick the losers, mistaking lebbies, wogs and eastern Europeans for angmos. Seeing straight long hair chicks with nice slim figures dressed well holding hands with a trashie is comical.

But what can I say?