• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am in my early 30s and this is how I soend my life

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only enjoyment in life now is eating good food. After work is go home surf edmw, sammysexsite, watch netflix and youtube. Then sleep, rinse repeat. Plan to save enough and retire in my mid 50s, then hope to die peacefully in my sleep in my late 60s.

Kym?

sihan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only enjoyment in life now is eating good food. After work is go home surf edmw, sammysexsite, watch netflix and youtube. Then sleep, rinse repeat. Plan to save enough and retire in my mid 50s, then hope to die peacefully in my sleep in my late 60s.

Kym?

A few years older than you, saving up to do post degree studies in another country, work there, get PR and eventually migrate + live there for good.
Kym?

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kym?

what will you be doing when you retire? Eat, surf edmw, sammysexsite, watch netflix and youtube? :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Kym?
I am in the same age group as you. I have no full-time job, only the occasional house moving gig when my friend needs my help. And I vote pap because they give me money. I hope to retire by 50 and travel the world.

glnit

Alfrescian
Loyal
i pretend to be in my early 30s, eat good food, surf edmw, sammysexsite, watch netflix and youtube :biggrin: