• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Fat and I hate myself

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are ten times more micro organisms than our own cells in our body and on aversge, their combine weight is about that of our brain.
A human body is actually an Eco system by itself. If it is not balanced, then we may encounter some problems.
You may require something to balance out the organisms that could be the cause of imbalance.

Try out iqpr water, which is treated in Penang. They have formulas for all kinds of unfortunate circumstances including overweight.
I tried iqpr water an old auntie who was stricken by diabetes and had her toe amputated. Her toe healed and her diabetes is now normal. No drugs. Just plain water treated with iqpr technology.

They have other formulas for certain types of cancer, overweight, loss of calcium for older ladies, gout, blood pressure, and for brain function.

Unfortunately, they do not have the funds to do full clinical trial. It's being distributed by word of mouth. It cost RM300/ case of iqpr treated water. I think you may require about 4 cases to return to normal.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Give u rope to be creative about how you want to do with it

rope.jpg

suggestion: hang thyself