• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am curious... Does LKY speak hakka dialect at home?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so boost me up by another 10 leh............

once go to zero pts, kana ban from forum, right ?

boost your head lah ..so easy to boost meh ? i must boost at least i think 100ppl before i can boost the same person again ...dont be greedy hor :wink: .

ps: one day can only boost one person .

Last edited:

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the US, jews control everything from media to publishing, academia to finance to hollywood ... (most of the 'angmo' u see on hollywood tv are jews, & not real whites, unlike british tv) ...

in singapore ... the jewish community is small so they don't control things, another power-hungry group does :wink:

Don't be fooled. They're pupeteering in the UK government too, Jack Straw, David & Ed Miliband to name a few.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be fooled. They're pupeteering in the UK government too, Jack Straw, David & Ed Miliband to name a few.

the Brits controlled by the jews long long ago...........

Ben Disraeli (jewish UK PM) said.................

'' if the people think the government is running the country, they are dreaming.........''

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka is a dialect group that is often disliked by the Southern Chinese community, because back then, they were very hardworking, industrious and spoiled the market. The other dialects had no qualms about making their displeasure felt towards the Hakkas. Am not surprised that Old Goat chose to took side with the Japanese (though in my opinion, still a traitor) than the Chinese, (I guess) since the Chinese community back then probably look down or despise him for being a Hakka and worse, not even knowing Mandarin or its culture. Of course, now is all bridge under water since the Hakka and other dialects assimilated into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Taiwan.

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Brits controlled by the jews long long ago...........

Ben Disraeli (jewish UK PM) said.................

'' if the people think the government is running the country, they are dreaming.........''

I recently googled UK MP's and was surprised to find so many at the helm. A shocking reality.