• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am beri depressed whenever I look at this picture!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the MSM trying to mess around with me? :biggrin:

2h5766h.png

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dreamt LKY in hell one nite this week, forgot which night already. But the old bastard was dumped in abyss of million snakes to be consumed by them. Snakes penetrated his body in many bite holes, in and out of his facial anal orifices, ate out his guts, eventally left skeleton sank at bottom of million snake abyss of hell.

Viber

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dreamt LKY in hell one nite this week, forgot which night already. But the old bastard was dumped in abyss of million snakes to be consumed by them. Snakes penetrated his body in many bite holes, in and out of his facial anal orifices, ate out his guts, eventally left skeleton sank at bottom of million snake abyss of hell.

Hello Sai Babi

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sweat dream and thanks for sharing!

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal