• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am 57, But I have not Voted in 20 Years

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mar 25, 2010

A democracy but...

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
'I have not voted in the past 20 years.'
MR CHAN WAH SHIONG: 'I agree with Mr Tan Hong Ngan's suggestion on Tuesday ('General Election: Ban walkovers'). I live in a democratic country and I have not voted in the past 20 years, at least. I am 57 years old. How long must I wait before I can vote again?'

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of coward, I hate the most. If you can't vote, then shut up. If you really want to vote, then move out.

This type of coward basically voted for the govt, they are part of the 66.6%. So what's the point of showing your hypocrisy by saying that 'i can't vote for the last 20 years'

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mar 25, 2010

A democracy but...

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
'I have not voted in the past 20 years.'
MR CHAN WAH SHIONG: 'I agree with Mr Tan Hong Ngan's suggestion on Tuesday ('General Election: Ban walkovers'). I live in a democratic country and I have not voted in the past 20 years, at least. I am 57 years old. How long must I wait before I can vote again?'

Mt Chan, i think you are in delusion. If you live in a democratic country, you will sure have the chance to vote, but you are not. WAHAHAHH!!!!

So i guess sinkies are in the delusional state all the time.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not need to vote also "not bad". Not need to waste time listening to what the politicians have to say, no need to be in Sinkapore on polling day. Can go oversea holiday.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20090709_2709obs-sultan_w.jpg

"Bruneians have never voted before... you complain wad?"

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not need to vote also "not bad". Not need to waste time listening to what the politicians have to say, no need to be in Sinkapore on polling day. Can go oversea holiday.

You can't escape the shit when you come back from holiday. Don't complain ok?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is there a necessity to vote at all?

i've also never voted...but we have an elected gahment...this is fantastic!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of coward, I hate the most. If you can't vote, then shut up. If you really want to vote, then move out.

This type of coward basically voted for the govt, they are part of the 66.6%. So what's the point of showing your hypocrisy by saying that 'i can't vote for the last 20 years'

Don't talk nonsense lah.

This guy is real and sincere.

Many like him are just itching to vote against the SCUMS.

Also it's a VERY GOOD IDEA to vote where there is a "walkover". EXCELLENT IDEA.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe he is a coward, maybe he's not.
However, it's a good point to bring up; being a Singaporean living in a 'democratic society' (reference: our national pledge), he has yet to exercise his constitutional rights to vote. He, and many others, are left without a choice to choose their representative in the government body. GRC makes no sense, marginalizing huge chunks of opinions in the form of 'walk over' constituencies is not, IMO, democratic at all.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is there a necessity to vote at all?

i've also never voted...but we have an elected gahment...this is fantastic!

You never vote but others in other wards vote. Elected government? Well, arguably so. What's fantastic is nobody vote and we got elected President.