• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hungry pinoys plundered US military helicopters

Loong_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013...choppers-as-philippine-relief-effort-spreads/

prefer not to talk about it. As your president, I am not allowed to get angry even if I am already upset. I’ll just suffer through it with an acidic stomach,” said Aquino. “Until I am satisfied with what I am seeing, I will stay here for a while.”

While aid packages have begun to reach more remote areas, much of it carried by helicopters brought by the USS George Washington aircraft carrier, the United Nations said people were still going hungry in some mountainous provinces. It said information about several provinces

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally, the villages may have fishing boats or live chicken or even pigs. But I suppose its all blown way. I think the philippinos should consider redesigning their homes to accommodate strong winds and stilts if on low lying areas.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013...choppers-as-philippine-relief-effort-spreads/

prefer not to talk about it. As your president, I am not allowed to get angry even if I am already upset. I’ll just suffer through it with an acidic stomach,” said Aquino. “Until I am satisfied with what I am seeing, I will stay here for a while.”

While aid packages have begun to reach more remote areas, much of it carried by helicopters brought by the USS George Washington aircraft carrier, the United Nations said people were still going hungry in some mountainous provinces. It said information about several provinces

Low class people, low class country. Let's move on.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally, the villages may have fishing boats or live chicken or even pigs. But I suppose its all blown way. I think the philippinos should consider redesigning their homes to accommodate strong winds and stilts if on low lying areas.

hdb void deck design is the bestest! genius! :p

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Japan, even those in need of food queue.....

000_Hkg4684524.jpg

Japanese showing calm as they search for loved ones or wait for basic necessities. There is not a hint of looting or violence, even as residents line up at half-empty stores after the Tsunami