• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Human Rights Watch Supports Drug Trafficking

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human Rights Watch writes appeal to President Tony Tan

The Human Rights Watch has appealed to President Tony Tan to commute the death sentence of Malaysian national Yong Vui Kong, who was found guilty of possessing 42.27 grams of heroin in 2008.

In a letter to Tan, the international non-governmental organisation (NGO) which conducts research and advocacy on human rights, said that Yong’s case “raises additional human rights”......

It said that article six of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) states that the death penalty should only be limited to the “most serious crimes”.

Rest of news article:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/human-rights-watch-writes-appeal-to-president-tony-tan-.html

It appears that Human Rights Watch would prefer to see more people and their innocent family dead or suffering from drug addictions than to stamp out drug traffickers.

HRW's stands is that drug trafficking is "less serious" than government carrying out its duties to protect its citizens and other innocent lives.

Why doesn't it appeals to Western countries to stop the killing in the middle-east?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
agree with you on this. When you deal with death and misery...then expect the same when you get caught and convicted.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically the comments in the article are mostly for hanging him. For TR, IRS a lose lose situation. He ignores this, the opposition will shot him with regards to human rights issues our being a pap dog. If he doesn't ignites this, he pissed of most Singaporean

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm an anarchist advocating against state monopoly on anything (including security and legislation) but I'm also a supporter of using murder as a form of deterrent. :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically the comments in the article are mostly for hanging him. For TR, IRS a lose lose situation. He ignores this, the opposition will shot him with regards to human rights issues our being a pap dog. If he doesn't ignites this, he poised of most Singaporean

Appalling grammar and misuse of words. I usually let it go but this is really too incoherent to ignore. WTF are you trying to say? "Poised of most Singaporean"? SMLJ? :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
could be a little too early in the morning bro cruxx.

Appalling grammar and misuse of words. I usually let it go but this is really too incoherent to ignore. WTF are you trying to say? "Poised of most Singaporean"? SMLJ? :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Paiseh, posted that using swype, didnt read before I post. Should be pissed

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human Rights Watch writes appeal to President Tony Tan

The Human Rights Watch has appealed to President Tony Tan to commute the death sentence of Malaysian national Yong Vui Kong, who was found guilty of possessing 42.27 grams of heroin in 2008.

In a letter to Tan, the international non-governmental organisation (NGO) which conducts research and advocacy on human rights, said that Yong’s case “raises additional human rights”......

It said that article six of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) states that the death penalty should only be limited to the “most serious crimes”.

Rest of news article:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/human-rights-watch-writes-appeal-to-president-tony-tan-.html

It appears that Human Rights Watch would prefer to see more people and their innocent family dead or suffering from drug addictions than to stamp out drug traffickers.

HRW's stands is that drug trafficking is "less serious" than government carrying out its duties to protect its citizens and other innocent lives.

Why doesn't it appeals to Western countries to stop the killing in the middle-east?

Gong jiao wei again. Another brainwashed Sinkie. According to a panel of experts from the Independent Scientific Committee, alcohol is the most harmful drugs of all. Do you wanna hang people the next time they drop by Butter Factory? :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gong jiao wei again. Another brainwashed Sinkie. According to a panel of experts from the Independent Scientific Committee, alcohol is the most harmful drugs of all. Do you wanna hang people the next time they drop by Butter Factory? :rolleyes:

what about tabacco ? :wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
agree with you on this. When you deal with death and misery...then expect the same when you get caught and convicted.

bro , for that ..im sorry , i dont agree with you on this . every single human life is precious ...2 wrongs dont makes a right .

B

Baluku

If death penalty works, why are there still so many traffickers?

Why punish the couriers while the sales and marketing dept goes free?

If you can have second chance in life, why cant they?

What about innocent or ignorant drug mules?

Do you think they should die too?

Should their bloods be in your hands because you supported the death of innocent people?

Last edited by a moderator:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
...... According to a panel of experts from the Independent Scientific Committee", alcohol is the most harmful drugs of all. Do you wanna hang people the next time they drop by Butter Factory? :rolleyes:

If that is the case, according to the learned "panel of experts from the Independent Scientific Committee, then we should hang all the nurses at the hospitals and polyclinics.

Each time I go there for injections, they give me alcohol - which is the "most harmful drugs of all".

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , for that ..im sorry , i dont agree with you on this . every single human life is precious ...2 wrongs dont makes a right .

Fallacy. If you know it's wrong, why do it - worse TWO wrongs some more?

Unless you are crafty enough to exploit religious weaknesses - of commiting crimes knowing that the priest will take a kind look at you and forgive you for your crime or sin.

I believe the haw par villa treatment - you commit crime and you will see your tongue cut off and body goreng in oil. You have been forwarned!