• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

human life is cheaper than pussy

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and how are you? if younger, then u got no manners. if older, then maybe another constipated anal-retentive sufferer:biggrin:

pondan, all my sibling and i started working for our household when we were 19, only a chao ah qua spoilt brat like u 50 yo still depend on parent for support, knn u dare to call urself a man, bloody pondan

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
pondan, all my sibling and i started working for our household when we were 19, only a chao ah qua spoilt brat like u 50 yo still depend on parent for support, knn u dare to call urself a man, bloody pondan

piglipstick2.jpg

Who says I don't have a job? Go to Changi Village Carparks and ask for sister Lida Barnehneh! Chey!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 cans of FRISKIES cost $3.65. 2 bags of 5pkts ea MYOJO instant noodles cost $3.65,

a pussy eats $1.21 FRISKIES a meal while a human eats only 36c instant noodle each meal.

next life better a pussy than a human!:p

There should be a drive to make specialized Human Food, what do you think?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pussy own by ah beng contractor vs pussy own by lawyer. which pussy should be having a better life?

answer: NEITHER

pussy owned by ah beng runs to lawyer and later lawyer get tired of pussy, it would be discarded and become a stray pussy.