• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Human Beings versus Market Economy - The Battle

jurongeer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Market Economy: “Hey humans, why you are patronizing me less and less frequent nowadays? The amount you spend in each of your patron is also getting less and less”

Human Beings : “Oh, because recently I read news there are possible layoffs and retrenchments, even the gahment also said so. I am afraid I will lose my job, so have to spend less and save for rainy days”

Market Economy: “I don’t care about you job. I only know that I enjoy your patron and without it I will feel bored to death.”

Human Beings : “Hey, hey, hey. don’t forget that I am the one who created you. I created you to serve me, not the other way round. I am the master and you are the servant. I patronise you as and when I like. So, don’t tell me how often and how much I should entertain you, ok?“

Market Economy: “Oh ya? You created me without my consent and now you want to ill treat me? I can plunge you into deep recession, you know? The less you come to visit me, the deeper I will push you into recession, and that‘s a promise”

Human Beings: “So you are threatening me? Let me warn you that I can terminate you and switch to Communist system or any other system“.

Market Economy: “Oh really? You want to terminate me? Not so easy. I think you are stuck with me and you don’t have the brainpower or gut to change to other system.

Judge: “The jury is to deliver verdict within 2 days time. Come back here for the hearing”

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Market Economy: “Hey humans, why you are patronizing me less and less frequent nowadays? The amount you spend in each of your patron is also getting less and less”

Human Beings : “Oh, because recently I read news there are possible layoffs and retrenchments, even the gahment also said so. I am afraid I will lose my job, so have to spend less and save for rainy days”

Market Economy: “I don’t care about you job. I only know that I enjoy your patron and without it I will feel bored to death.”

Human Beings : “Hey, hey, hey. don’t forget that I am the one who created you. I created you to serve me, not the other way round. I am the master and you are the servant. I patronise you as and when I like. So, don’t tell me how often and how much I should entertain you, ok?“

Market Economy: “Oh ya? You created me without my consent and now you want to ill treat me? I can plunge you into deep recession, you know? The less you come to visit me, the deeper I will push you into recession, and that‘s a promise”

Human Beings: “So you are threatening me? Let me warn you that I can terminate you and switch to Communist system or any other system“.

Market Economy: “Oh really? You want to terminate me? Not so easy. I think you are stuck with me and you don’t have the brainpower or gut to change to other system.

Judge: “The jury is to deliver verdict within 2 days time. Come back here for the hearing”

Peasants : Objection !! Your honour !!

Judge : Upheld !! Due to severe interference at last 200 m !!:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

excuse me, are you an economic digit? :confused::confused::confused:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was tempted to alter the script to have a laugh at Christians. But out of respect for Sam, and our plural society, I decided not to.