• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Hubby asked friends to have sex with me'

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman says he invites friends home and forces her into acts

A MAN'S four-year fetish of watching his wife having sex with his friends came to an end after the police were called on him two nights ago.

The woman, whose husband is an engineer, claimed she was forced to perform sexual acts with her husband's friends while he watched.

At other times, the friend would look on while she and her husband had sex.

She has also been forced to have sex with both her husband and his friend, she claimed. It was not clear how many friends were involved.

The woman, who is in her thirties, claimed that she has been forced to perform the sexual acts as requested by her husband many times, reported China Press.

Each time, he would be the one inviting his friends to their apartment in Kuala Lumpur, she said.

She said she felt deeply ashamed and angry every time the acts were committed.

Last straw

The last straw came at about 10pm two nights ago.

She claimed her husband had sex with her before and after his friend was invited to their apartment; during which, more sexual acts were performed.

She then called the police. Her husband and his friend, who are 30 and 40 years old respectively, were arrested.

Local police China Press spoke to confirmed the case, and said that the two men have been detained for investigation.

They were released on bail last night, after their statements were recorded.

The police said the case will be dealt with as a case of rape.

They added that the woman and her three-year-old son will be questioned.

The woman has since been taken to hospital for a body check-up.

The police said that further action will be taken once her medical report is out.

http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,208947,00.html?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic-912b.jpg

If hubbies dun like to see their wives making love,<br>I worry!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on, this is the spirit! his wife must be very beautiful, nice and charming, he is generous to share with others.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman says he invites friends home and forces her into acts

A MAN'S four-year fetish of watching his wife having sex with his friends came to an end after the police were called on him two nights ago.

The woman, whose husband is an engineer, claimed she was forced to perform sexual acts with her husband's friends while he watched.

At other times, the friend would look on while she and her husband had sex.

She has also been forced to have sex with both her husband and his friend, she claimed. It was not clear how many friends were involved.

The woman, who is in her thirties, claimed that she has been forced to perform the sexual acts as requested by her husband many times, reported China Press.

Each time, he would be the one inviting his friends to their apartment in Kuala Lumpur, she said.

She said she felt deeply ashamed and angry every time the acts were committed.

Last straw

The last straw came at about 10pm two nights ago.

She claimed her husband had sex with her before and after his friend was invited to their apartment; during which, more sexual acts were performed.

She then called the police. Her husband and his friend, who are 30 and 40 years old respectively, were arrested.

Local police China Press spoke to confirmed the case, and said that the two men have been detained for investigation.

They were released on bail last night, after their statements were recorded.

The police said the case will be dealt with as a case of rape.

They added that the woman and her three-year-old son will be questioned.

The woman has since been taken to hospital for a body check-up.

The police said that further action will be taken once her medical report is out.

http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,208947,00.html?

This fella is that crude pariah FuckSamLeong.:biggrin::oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fella is that crude pariah FuckSamLeong.:biggrin::oIo:

I did it to your mom too...Oh my God! you are not my son? But you must be! Pariah begets pariah! Or you could be the progeny of my reptilian face friend Mr.m&d Skipper the rapist who fucks like a tiulehlohmoh monster lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame! I eat samurais for breakfast! Is this a likeness of you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

samurai_frog.jpg

Last edited: