• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HR CONSULTANT : All office workers will be filled with IAh Nehs and Peenoys one day

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday we interviewed a Pinoy who applied to be our consultant. His other recruitment agency was started by PR Indian. From probing this Pinoy, I found that this agency hired non-Singaporean consultants and most are India Indians and few Pinoy.

After the recent announcement on tightening the E-Passes and Dependency Ratios control, the Indian PR boss suddenly have a re-org

(I suspect) cause the Pinoy said that the Indian PR boss want him to relocate to KL to setup office there but he prefer to stay in Singapore since his wife is coming over to Singapore.

I believe the Pinoy is lying to me as he doesn’t sound convincing the his wife had just got a job and it is not easy simple to setup a Head Hunting / Recruitment firm in KL Malaysia.

He lied the following points:

1) Setting Recruitment firm in Malaysia require a Malaysian Partner and he didn’t know. So he is lying to me that he is required to be there to set up office.

2) He said his wife just got a job in Singapore and coming over and when I asked which company, he think for a while and said some names which I cannot relate to. Pure lying.

3) He is really desperate to get another job in Singapore because if a ePass holder is fired, he has only 6 months to find a job or he has to go home.

Another shocking thing I found is the loop hole in dependency ratio. During my ‘probing’ interview with this Pinoy, he revealed that the Indian boss hire all NON-Singaporean in his office.. and he hire PART-TIME Singapore at low salary so as to pay their CPFs – to satisfy the Dependency Ratios.

Looks like Singaporean can only settle for low salary and parttime jobs, and freelancing going forward.. All office workers will be filled with Indians and Pinoys.

What is happening to this country we once treasured, loved and fight for? We are becoming a refugee in this country.

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...ll-be-filled-with-indians-and-pinoys-one-day/

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HR CONSULTANT : All office workers will be filled with IAh Nehs and Peenoys one d

The article makes so little sense in so many ways I'm surprise pple actually believe in it. Unless the PR Indian boss have serious problems with his common sense I think this is another hoax by Temasek Times. They been trying really hard to stir any FT sentiments

T

TuaTeetu

Re: HR CONSULTANT : All office workers will be filled with IAh Nehs and Peenoys one d

Why so stubborn one?

Instead of fighting FTs, why not fight for Lim Chong Yah high pays for Singaporeans?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's ok cos the office staff are not from china.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unless of course, you choose a job that Pinoys and Ah Nehs, due to their ethnicity, are utterly unable to do.
Then you win, because the competition does not exist.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unless of course, you choose a job that Pinoys and Ah Nehs, due to their ethnicity, are utterly unable to do.
Then you win, because the competition does not exist.

Think only Chinese or Mandarin speaking jobs.

But KNN, why would a normal employer wants to hire someone who shake his head when agreeing an vice versa. And also people who pronounce 'fuck' as 'fax'.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But KNN, why would a normal employer wants to hire someone who shake his head when agreeing an vice versa. And also people who pronounce 'fuck' as 'fax'.

Not just Chinese/Mandarin.
There are also other languages. And speaking is only one aspect.

Pinoys are actually not bad folks. Neither are the PRC folks.
Then again, I've never worked directly with Pinoys, and I'm definitely not doing some shitty frontline customer service or call center job which they eagerly flock to.

Ah Nehs and Ang Mo co-workers and bosses, on the other hand... I've heard horror stories about them from friends. Thank the gods I never have to work with them, because they do not exist at my workplace.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yesterday we interviewed a Pinoy who applied to be our consultant. His other recruitment agency was started by PR Indian. From probing this Pinoy, I found that this agency hired non-Singaporean consultants and most are India Indians and few Pinoy.

After the recent announcement on tightening the E-Passes and Dependency Ratios control, the Indian PR boss suddenly have a re-org

(I suspect) cause the Pinoy said that the Indian PR boss want him to relocate to KL to setup office there but he prefer to stay in Singapore since his wife is coming over to Singapore.

I believe the Pinoy is lying to me as he doesn’t sound convincing the his wife had just got a job and it is not easy simple to setup a Head Hunting / Recruitment firm in KL Malaysia.

He lied the following points:

1) Setting Recruitment firm in Malaysia require a Malaysian Partner and he didn’t know. So he is lying to me that he is required to be there to set up office.

2) He said his wife just got a job in Singapore and coming over and when I asked which company, he think for a while and said some names which I cannot relate to. Pure lying.

3) He is really desperate to get another job in Singapore because if a ePass holder is fired, he has only 6 months to find a job or he has to go home.

Another shocking thing I found is the loop hole in dependency ratio. During my ‘probing’ interview with this Pinoy, he revealed that the Indian boss hire all NON-Singaporean in his office.. and he hire PART-TIME Singapore at low salary so as to pay their CPFs – to satisfy the Dependency Ratios.

Looks like Singaporean can only settle for low salary and parttime jobs, and freelancing going forward.. All office workers will be filled with Indians and Pinoys.

What is happening to this country we once treasured, loved and fight for? We are becoming a refugee in this country.

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...ll-be-filled-with-indians-and-pinoys-one-day/

High time to enact a law prohibiting non-citizen from having powers to hire n fire. Enuf is enuf!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

The article makes so little sense in so many ways I'm surprise pple actually believe in it. Unless the PR Indian boss have serious problems with his common sense I think this is another hoax by Temasek Times. They been trying really hard to stir any FT sentiments

You think so?

I have seen it too & heard it many times already.... cover your eyes with your palm & you won't see the sky but it is there!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Nehs will only hire their own countrymen from their villages back in Pundek Land..

For secretary posts, Ah Neh male bosses prefer to hire sexy attractive looking Pinay cunts..

There's no place for Sinkies in companies set up by the Ah Nehs..

But then again who wants to work in the same office as these Bloody Yaya Global Pariahs...????

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Diminishing too. Foreign investors using sgp as a base and expanding to china are hiring ah tiongs/ah tiong bu who just studied afew years in spg, with just a few years of work exp.

Look at the job advertisments for outstationed jobs, they require candidates fluent in english..........to work in china.:p:p:p To avoid being seen as discriminating, the inherent expectation of the candidate is that they are good in chinese.:o

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Worsest ones are....given a bone........open eyes, saw the sky, but say it is not there!

You think so?

I have seen it too & heard it many times already.... cover your eyes with your palm & you won't see the sky but it is there!