• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to see this forum's thread rating counts?

minibond

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old times at Sam's forum the thread STARS could some how show us how many members had given the ratings but I am not able to see here right now. How do I know if just one member had rated a thread 5 stars or 100 member did that? Is there some where to click for this to show?

All we can see now is the final average result I assumed. But weather just a single vote caused it or a very popular vote caused it we really have no idea.:confused::rolleyes:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The star rating is a silly system used by Leongsam to con you, just like adults giving cheap sweets to kids. Threads rate themselves by their contents without needing stars. Leongsam has the final say on arbitrary rating, it's called Sticky.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The star rating is a silly system used by Leongsam to con you, just like adults giving cheap sweets to kids. Threads rate themselves by their contents without needing stars. Leongsam has the final say on arbitrary rating, it's called Sticky.

The star rating system is standard vbulletin feature. I think it's silly. I'll check to see whether it can be disabled.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It can't be disabled but I've changed the parameters so that the star rating is only displayed when more than 30 votes have been cast. With this updated parameter, it's only visible in the popular and long running threads.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
The star rating system is standard vbulletin feature. I think it's silly. I'll check to see whether it can be disabled.

It is silly and made one asshole looked silly. You know who.

It can't be disabled but I've changed the parameters so that the star rating is only displayed when more than 30 votes have been cast. With this updated parameter, it's only visible in the popular and long running threads.

Thank you.

Last edited: