• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to reply to : "You don't screw things up for us OK?" ?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
screw3.jpg

You were enjoying your coffee.
Out of nowhere, a Dark Lord comes in front of your face and tells you : "You don't screw things up for us, ok?" :eek:

How you reply ? :(

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes:
what do you say
You were enjoying your coffee. Out of nowhere, a Dark Lord comes in front of your face and tells you : "You don't screw things up for us, ok?" :eek:
hanor, this chap was drinking beer (not kopi) and he could've asked tch why was it so expensive - with "what do you think" to get an answer.
if tch says that this chap should then vote for pap to make it cheaper, then he can change the mask to a :thumbsup:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, beside in loong inner circle of most trusted, what did this kind do for singapore
any big achievements to date?
can't even recall what the fuck he does other than his infamous what do you think remark
so forgettable chap
I can only recall how he mishandled the Pinky fainting incident. Machiam never witnessed or handled a crisis before. Rear-Admiral? What a joke!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My reply
I don't have to. You are quite capable for doing it on your own.

Which brings to mind a saying in politics: when your opponent is shooting
himself in the foot, don't take away his gun. Look at Biden, laying low
in his bunker while Trump goes round shooting his own balls.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which brings to mind a saying in politics: when your opponent is shooting
himself in the foot, don't take away his gun. Look at Biden, laying low
in his bunker while Trump goes round shooting his own balls.
Sleepy Biden in basement bro. He has no bunker.