• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to correct inverted nipples?

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Health/Ask+The+Doctor/Story/A1Story20091112-179472.html

Sat, Nov 14, 2009
Mind Your Body, The Straits Times

20091116.102118_bra.jpg

Q: My daughter, who is in her late 20s, is attractive and healthy. However, she has inverted nipples which, I think, affects her psychologically. Can this condition be corrected? If so, what is the success rate?

A: Having beautiful breasts means the world to every woman. With inverted nipples, it is natural for your daughter to feel less attractive. Inverted nipples can be present in one or both breasts when the nipples point inwards rather than outwards. The condition can be hereditary and can occur in men as well.

It happens during puberty when the breasts start to develop. There is a kind of fibrotic tissue or ligament that holds the nipple inwards and the nipple-areola muscle (a circumferential muscle like a sphincter) contracts and cannot project the nipple outwards. The condition can make nipples unhygienic, causing an aggravating sub-clinical infection.

Most of the time, depending on the degree or severity, the condition does not pose a health risk. However, it can make breastfeeding difficult, increasing the risk of mastitis, a kind of breast infection or inflammation during lactation.

A mild case of an inverted nipple can be treated by stretching out the nipple to "pop" it out.

Correctly manipulated, even a severe condition can be rectified. However, if the manipulation is too traumatic, the condition can be aggravated. I usually advise the patient to try and gently squeeze the areola area to see if the inverted nipple will pop out.

For more severe cases, surgery is an option. Sometimes, it requires only a minor procedure under local anaesthesia. The surgery is done in a way which preserves the milk ducts. There is usually a minimal risk of side effects.

Re-inversion of the nipples can happen. A small risk of infection or slight bleeding and temporary loss of sensation may occur for some.

Dr Marco Faria Correa

Dr Marco Faria Correa is a plastic surgeon at East Shore Hospital & Gleneagles Hospital

This article was first published in The Straits Times.

T

Tadakatsu Honda

Simple. Get a man to suck it hard.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Health/Ask+The+Doctor/Story/A1Story20091112-179472.html

Sat, Nov 14, 2009
Mind Your Body, The Straits Times

20091116.102118_bra.jpg

Q: My daughter, who is in her late 20s, is attractive and healthy. However, she has inverted nipples which, I think, affects her psychologically. Can this condition be corrected? If so, what is the success rate?

A: Having beautiful breasts means the world to every woman. With inverted nipples, it is natural for your daughter to feel less attractive. Inverted nipples can be present in one or both breasts when the nipples point inwards rather than outwards. The condition can be hereditary and can occur in men as well.

It happens during puberty when the breasts start to develop. There is a kind of fibrotic tissue or ligament that holds the nipple inwards and the nipple-areola muscle (a circumferential muscle like a sphincter) contracts and cannot project the nipple outwards. The condition can make nipples unhygienic, causing an aggravating sub-clinical infection.

Most of the time, depending on the degree or severity, the condition does not pose a health risk. However, it can make breastfeeding difficult, increasing the risk of mastitis, a kind of breast infection or inflammation during lactation.

A mild case of an inverted nipple can be treated by stretching out the nipple to "pop" it out.

Correctly manipulated, even a severe condition can be rectified. However, if the manipulation is too traumatic, the condition can be aggravated. I usually advise the patient to try and gently squeeze the areola area to see if the inverted nipple will pop out.

For more severe cases, surgery is an option. Sometimes, it requires only a minor procedure under local anaesthesia. The surgery is done in a way which preserves the milk ducts. There is usually a minimal risk of side effects.

Re-inversion of the nipples can happen. A small risk of infection or slight bleeding and temporary loss of sensation may occur for some.

Dr Marco Faria Correa

Dr Marco Faria Correa is a plastic surgeon at East Shore Hospital & Gleneagles Hospital

This article was first published in The Straits Times.

Inverted as in nipples sunk inside the breast? I think one can use a simple remedy of a suction cup. 2 times a day with 15 minutes of exercise per time. Cheaper version would be letting a man to suck on it.

Btw, it is very wierd that the daughter would feel embarass about her inverted nipple (at late 20s). Is the mother implying that her daughter would expose her nipples should it not be inverted?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Engage the stand up comic to sing the 'out-turn the in-turn' song?

<object width="800" height="600"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CTMMRrxx-Ug&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CTMMRrxx-Ug&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="800" height="600"></embed></object>​

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a GL $150 cat gal with inverted nipples. Can't rememeber het name. Small build with small boobs but her service is pretty good. Tried her twice. Its kinda fun to suck her nips out.......hehehe

Don't flame me for posting in the wrong sammyboy forum. Somehow she just came to my mind when I read this...........

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF she is not going to use everyday like it is ?

Ask daughter to look at this picture everyday

absoluthunk_big.jpg