• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much $ do you typicaLLy spend for breakfast ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My 2 prata kosong =$1.60
EconomicaL Beehoon+ 1 fried egg=$1.50
Chee cheong fun+ yam cake =$1.60
Nasi Lemak+1 stick otah=$1.50
A set of 2 boiLed eggs+ toasted bread=$1.80
Add these in with a cuppa of Kopi-O @ 80cts; my b'fast is usuaLLy Less than $2.50 max.. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
you eat all those at one go? good grief... how heavy are you?

you never read the last sentence properly.
the different items is one for each day of the week, he decides on which after he decides whether to brush his teeth or wear a long sleeve shirt while rubbing his backache......................... :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... he decides on which after he decides whether to brush his teeth or wear a long sleeve shirt while rubbing his backache......................... :biggrin:
he oso cheqz ze price list (oso his wallet) b4 he decides ...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
you never read the last sentence properly :biggrin:

ooo... thanks for pointing out, bro :o:o:o
me usually take vegetarian bee hoon 2.50, almost a staple. like the curry chup chai minus the gluten stuffs.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
One sack of potatoes from the market at $5 with at least 60 pieces within.

Each morning juice and drink 5 of them (after cutting away the 'eyes'). Remainder fry up with a little oil and one medium sliced onion.

Plain boiled water only for drink.

One sack lasts about 12 days to two weeks, so average costs per morning is about $0.45.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how heavy is the sack of potatoes?
5 pounds or 5 kg?

A 5-pound bag of Yukon Gold (yellow flesh) potatoes on Toronto is between Cdn $4 to $7

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
how heavy is the sack of potatoes?
5 pounds or 5 kg?

A 5-pound bag of Yukon Gold (yellow flesh) potatoes on Toronto is between Cdn $4 to $7

One sack about 9 to 10 kgs, from Chinese wet market. I ever asked a kerling shop before, he wanted to charge me $7 a sack, just because I am farier than him.

I don't know what is ang mo Yukon, but the potatoes I bought are yellow when sliced.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My 2 prata kosong =$1.60
EconomicaL Beehoon+ 1 fried egg=$1.50
Chee cheong fun+ yam cake =$1.60
Nasi Lemak+1 stick otah=$1.50
A set of 2 boiLed eggs+ toasted bread=$1.80
Add these in with a cuppa of Kopi-O @ 80cts; my b'fast is usuaLLy Less than $2.50 max.. :wink:

lucky you.........................i never eat breakfast one...............can't afford to .......like the Greeks.................

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys never eat breakfast at home???
my typical breakfast is coffee + one of the below:
1. sandwich (different fillings)
2. tortilla wrap (different fillings)
3. sweet potato + shredded coconut + chilli paste (you gotta try it to know the great taste!)
4. fried noodles
5. fried rice
6. roti prata (the frozen kind, toasted on a pan) + homemade curry
7. cereal

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys never eat breakfast at home???
my typical breakfast is coffee + one of the below:
1. sandwich (different fillings)
2. tortilla wrap (different fillings)
3. sweet potato + shredded coconut + chilli paste (you gotta try it to know the great taste!)
4. fried noodles

5. fried rice
6. roti prata (the frozen kind, toasted on a pan) + homemade curry
7. cereal
normally I whack 2 breakfast ...one at home and one at work!!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one take fast food type breakfast?

I almost always eat breakfast at home, which includes:
1. either a red grapefruit or orange;
2. boiled (not instant) oat porridge with cinnamon and milk, or cereals (granola, mixed with shreddies or corn flakes) with milk; and
3. scrambled eggs or boiled egg on alternate days.

No coffee or tea, unless I am eating breakfast at a meeting or conference.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rarely have breakfast before going to work, wait scared stomach make problem in the morning..

Will only have Kopi O and a can of Redbull to fight the morning sleepiness.. Important for me to have both of them nearly everyday..

Total damage is $3.20.. Kopi O is 80 cent, Can of Redbull is $2.40