• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many of you have kids here?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The child is being taught that anything bad that happens in life is someone elses' fault.

I don't think it's that serious. Most kids will grow up and think their parents are just being stupid.. scolding and whacking a non-living thing :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it's that serious. Most kids will grow up and think their parents are just being stupid.. scolding and whacking a non-living thing :biggrin:

it is that serious. the issue is not the actual incident but the kid being taught to hit back in hurt and anger. my cousin should have just sayanged her child more. there is no need for the extra effort in hitting the floor.

a more positive example is a doctor friend of mine who would laugh and smile at his child whenever he fell to encourage his child that falling down is no big deal, get up and start having fun. :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is that serious. the issue is not the actual incident but the kid being taught to hit back in hurt and anger. my cousin should have just sayanged her child more. there is no need for the extra effort in hitting the floor.

a more positive example is a doctor friend of mine who would laugh and smile at his child whenever he fell to encourage his child that falling down is no big deal, get up and start having fun. :smile:

Laugh with is different from laugh at.

I think it depends on the kid. When I fell down, I wasn't that scared so I don't cry. Then again, I grew up not afraid of cockroaches, quite rare for a girl.

If a kid cries alot, assuming that it's not very painful, then he's really a crybaby. So you are right about sayang-ing the kid. :smile: This type can't whack.

Thing is when he grows up like this, he will always need to be sayang-ed and sweet-talked. So very easy to fall into the china woman (WL) KC trap. :wink:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thing is when he grows up like this, he will always need to be sayang-ed and sweet-talked. So very easy to fall into the china woman (WL) KC trap. :wink:

sure it's china woman fault?

i tot sinkie men are horny themselves?

remember the old saying it takes 2 hands to clap? :biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, that's what I do for my kids. If they fall, and if there's not much damage, I'll make them laugh first. Once the laughter starts, the crying doesn't matter. You can then look at the "damage" calmly with them. Of course, if it's a bad fall, you can't blame them for crying :wink:

A lot of parents, usually the womenfolk, start screaming when their kids fall. Does nothing but shock them and aggravate the situation.