• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many of you have kids here?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you children accidently bump onto the table, do you whack the table and say bad table?

If you do that will your kids grow up to use violence to solve any problems?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err don't get what you mean. Are you saying that there are people that beat the table if the child bump into a table? If thats what you are saying nope I have never seen that before. I did however came across a father who beat his son and called his son stupid for running into a wall thou.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you children accidently bump onto the table, do you whack the table and say bad table?

hoho. I know what you meant. I had a cousin whose son/daughter (cannot remember) fell onto the floor and could not stop brawling until my cousin started hitting the floor and scold bad floor.

at the end of the day, the child is not just taught violence but the concept of revenge as well.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
have kids for fcuk. u can teach anything. if not, do ur kids a favour dont bring them to this world.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
have kids for fcuk. u can teach anything. if not, do ur kids a favour dont bring them to this world.

Why are you so mean to the idea of kids? Are you kids terok? On Prozac and emo all the time? Or ADHD cannot teach? Seriously.

Even ADHD needs patience ok. I had a tuition kid like that once, you just need lots of love and patience. He grew up fine in the end. :smile:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think u are the one on prozac.

how many kids have u taught? those ah beng ah lian kids treated like treasure then later on grow up to become trash?

if ur character is fcuked up enuff, and u got nothing to show for, pls do your kid a favour by not bringing him to this world as u got nothing to show him.

in the end u suffer ur kid suffer and other ppl suffer with you too.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

no one is born to be diaper change expert.

likewise no one is born to teach kids.

we have to learn through books and experiences from other parents.

that is why i would like to hear from you parents! :biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one is born to be diaper change expert.

likewise no one is born to teach kids.

we have to learn through books and experiences from other parents.

that is why i would like to hear from you parents! :biggrin:

Yup well said! Ignore the guy. I'm not bothered by his stupidity.

Parents learn to be parents on the job. Don't know what his problem is. :wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hoho. I know what you meant. I had a cousin whose son/daughter (cannot remember) fell onto the floor and could not stop brawling until my cousin started hitting the floor and scold bad floor.

at the end of the day, the child is not just taught violence but the concept of revenge as well.

Ha ha ha................... That not the way to teach children. Parents do that only want their children to stop crying. Only make the matter worst as their kid will think is the table/floor fault.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once had a classmate who rides his motorbike daily to school. One day he came to class with his arms and legs in cast. Asked him what happened, his reply was that the road crashed onto him. Is this the result of the kind of upbringing TS is referring to? :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
u may ask your own parents why they make the mistake of giving birth to you.

there's no mistake, every birth is approved by God, even Hitler and Stalin. there's a purpose for our existence.

hmm is that the reasons why we are all here in this forum? LOL...

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once had a classmate who rides his motorbike daily to school. One day he came to class with his arms and legs in cast. Asked him what happened, his reply was that the road crashed onto him. Is this the result of the kind of upbringing TS is referring to? :biggrin:

boh lah, he's trying to add humor to his tragedy?

you have to give him points for being positive in light of such circumstances!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

just let the kid know how did he knock himself and how should he prevent it. Ask him to check his own injury(if you know it is just a mild one) and do not dash towards him and start the hugging petting thing. If he trip and fall, just tell him it is ok and get up on his own.

A lot of parents are either not guiding their child well or pampering them too much, especially those who are only son/daughter.

I know some great and cool guys who are lecturers, doctors but when comes to children they are failure. I have seen them agreeing to the kid's unreasonable request, or defending their kids against others while their kids are the one who started the trouble.

Some of them prefer not to know what their kids are doing because they know their kids are more of those bully kind, if anything happen, it will be the other party that is going to lose out.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so, nex time ze kids grow up, wen dey bang in2 any1, dey wil whack ze burger n yell: hey u wok road dun bring i's 1, ah? ...

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

The child is being taught that anything bad that happens in life is someone elses' fault.