• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HOW MANY DARE Vote For OPPOSITION? Take Part In This Poll!

Who Will You Vote For?

• I work for the Garment, so must vote MIW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite impressive, but I thot SAF also got...

I seriously doubt we can match the standards of the PLA. Our paper tiger fight Mat army still can, fight PLA can forget it. They all pee together can probably flood our whole island

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I seriously doubt we can match the standards of the PLA. Our paper tiger fight Mat army still can, fight PLA can forget it. They all pee together can probably flood our whole island

If at war, whether PLA wants to come attack Singapore or come rescue Singapore, both cannot. Out of operational range. Only USA, Russia, UK and France got such range of operational capability.

The common saying, each PLA soldier pee once can flood Singapore, but how? Send pee by container shipping?

In the past, Japan was the only country in the far east capable of military outreach down south-east Asia all the way down Australia even New Zealand. Japan has given up that capability. China still hasn't achieved it.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks ALL for upping thread

Your mum also took the poll and said you are a fraud in that you claim you are a rich horse owner.

The reason was why your mum still working at banana leg peddling her filthy arse where you were born while you claim that you are a rich horse owner!!!

Ptuuiiiii to you, Ali Kena Fucked Baba ...:oIo:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will vote for any opposition, but i'm not voting for a dog.

Don't insult dogs, they know what loyalty means.

<object height="259" width="310">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6q72YFf71RI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="259" width="310"></object>
<object height="180" width="300"><embed src="http://widget.lyricsmode.com/i/scroll2.swf?lid=337287&speed=4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="181" width="318"></object>
Lyrics | Ac-dc lyrics - Giving The Dog A Bone lyrics

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If at war, whether PLA wants to come attack Singapore or come rescue Singapore, both cannot. Out of operational range. Only USA, Russia, UK and France got such range of operational capability.

The common saying, each PLA soldier pee once can flood Singapore, but how? Send pee by container shipping?

In the past, Japan was the only country in the far east capable of military outreach down south-east Asia all the way down Australia even New Zealand. Japan has given up that capability. China still hasn't achieved it.

I was actually just doing a straight comparison between the strength of our armies. We can't hope to match the Chinese military. Even though our weapons may be as good if not better then the Chinese, the sheer size of their army is going to to destroy us assume we actually have to go to war with them one way or another(e.g. by having them conquering all the land between us and them). And in terms of numbers, PRC has the biggest army in the world, which was what the Peeing thing was implying, I didnt meant it literally

The Chinese have demonstrated their willingness to throw men and women's lives away to gain strategic advantage during the Korean War and WWII has proven that superior German technology is no match vastly superior numbers which the Americans and Russians were able to deployed. We cannot hope to match the PLA, no matter how advance our weapons system may get.

And yes I do realize that they are unable to project their power beyond their shores, if they could they would have retaken Taiwan a long time ago. Its one of the reasons why they are trying to develop Aircraft Carriers.