• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HOW MANY DARE Vote For OPPOSITION? Take Part In This Poll!

Who Will You Vote For?

• I work for the Garment, so must vote MIW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many come to this and other forums to KPKB and vent frustrations.

But when come to the crunch, how many have lumpars and how many suddenly become Ah Kwas.

Take part in this poll and keep upping this thread for others.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its not a matter of whether u dare or not but can you if there is a walkover. :biggrin: Alamak why you selected voters to be visible? Like that there maybe civil service dogs here who are shy. :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

But when come to the crunch, how many have lumpars and how many suddenly become Ah Kwas.

your poll option should have another category lah,

all MIWs are overpaid and dispensible, SGP can still function without any of them, we have plenty of talents in a 5 million population.

Even If DOG Stands Against MIW, I will VOTE For DOG?

what kind of option is that?

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the worst one Ah Lee Baba. How's you fucking horse doing? Its not in the Chink genes to want freedom and responsibility for their own actions. The lot likes to KPKB.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

i will vote for any opposition, but i'm not voting for a dog.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
View Poll Results: Who Will You Vote For?
This poll will close on 09-05-2010 at 01:51 PM

I work for the Garment, so must vote MIW 1 5.00%
Without MIW, S'pore sure die so must vote MIW 1 5.00%
I will SPOIL my vote 2 10.00%
Even If DOG Stands Against MIW, I will VOTE For DOG 17 85.00%

Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You have already voted on this poll

Ermmm...how come the percentage tally is 105%?

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Last edited:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid fucking fake !!

Why don't you ask how many of us believe your claim that you are a rich horse owner ??:oIo:

Ptui ....:oIo:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes no difference spinless Chink... as the less non-Chinks the worse off the Chinks will be. Heck even the Malaysia PR chinks that make a living off this island condemn SG publicly and look forward to going back home.

spinless Chink? if you have spine i dare you take on these chinks...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYWKDmwa3Ks&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYWKDmwa3Ks&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didnt vote in the poll. But i did vote for the workers party during the last election in amk grc. If i vote for the pap govt, i will b voting for more FTs to cramp our pigeon holes, trains, buses etc.
!&!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think before U ask that question U should be asking if the opposition party actually dares to challenge ALL the constiuencies in the first place. I have not voted before because none of them dared challenge the old man

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite impressive, but I thot SAF also got...

spinless Chink? if you have spine i dare you take on these chinks...

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/GYWKDmwa3Ks&hl=en&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>