• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many calories you take a day ?

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not authorized to release information on the types of food I am afraid, but army rations give you an idea. Aninmal protein and vegetable protein have different effects but too much protein and the manner the protein is prepared can have serious negative impact on your body.

Chey who wants to know what you eat?:biggrin: Army ration can be eaten meh?:biggrin: Anyway, just eat a balance diet and exercise regularly and stay healthy can already lah. Some pple eat alot wont gain weight, some pple eat abit gain weight, it all depends on individuals

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey who wants to know what you eat?:biggrin: Army ration can be eaten meh?:biggrin: Anyway, just eat a balance diet and exercise regularly and stay healthy can already lah. Some pple eat alot wont gain weight, some pple eat abit gain weight, it all depends on individuals

A balance diet consists of fruits. But do people know that most fruits actually have a high sugar content?:rolleyes:I am not saying eating fruits is unhealthy. But try avoiding fruits with high sugar levels such as watermelon

Those people who eat alot and won't gain weight, do not envy them. It doesn't mean they are very healthy.

Exercise is good, but also depends on the kind of exercise you do. We see fitness freaks running on threadmills in those open concept fitness centres, trying to let evryone know they are working out. But running on threadmills are actually damaging to the joints compared to running on an outdoor track.

Want to know why a clean diet is good? Just look at Lee Kuan Yew. 1 very good factor why he is still standing strong is because he does not eat anyhow. So a clean diet is the first thing to maintaining good health. Without clean diet, you workout, exercise how much also no use.:o

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, now that I can cook, I will cook noodles that can last 2-3 days when I'm back. Just the same thing, say for lunch for 3 days straight. Its boring, but its better to save money.

Then I just need a lunch box to store my noodles safely.

Still, I rather eat in Australia as much as I like. The food here, is cheap when raw. You just need to cook. Fresh groceries here are not also not charged GST.

Its only expensive in Australia when you can't cook, don't wanna learn, and when you always eat out. If you eat domino's pizza everyday, you're sure to spend a lot. But if you eat at home and you cook lunch and dinner for your meal boxes, you save a ton of cash.