• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

How ma chi's incident has changed my Driving habit

Television

I no longer move off immediately when the light turns green, I now wait a couple of seconds then check right/left before moving off slowly.

Kinana taking his car out for a drive

1breal-mini-car.jpg

Kinana

Why you fellas so jealous of my Ferrari? If you are willing to work hard, with some luck, you too can own one. Honto.

Huat-Ah

We never jealous lah...Thank you for entertainment words here....We LOVE IT....

It just shows that you are the KING of the CLOWN :wink:

Cheers !

Kinana you big asshole fucktard! You cannot even afford a cheapo remote control scale model Ferrari still want to kpkb so much......
Dun worry la soon I will burn one to you......no driving license nevermind.......comes with driver

4ryq86.jpg

Why you laugh? You think only poor people can waste time on this forum n rich guys cannot?

I laughed because you never failed to pop up at the correct time to entertain us. No wonder Sam loves you so much. :biggrin:

Why you fellas so jealous of my Ferrari? If you are willing to work hard, with some luck, you too can own one. Honto.

1. yo! bitch/cunt!
2. honest, what is there to be jealous of in the first place.
3. your "f' car is made of paper, right?

I no longer move off immediately when the light turns green, I now wait a couple of seconds then check right/left before moving off slowly.

come on, the probability of being hit by ferrari while moving off traffic light is 1000 times more unlikely than winning toto first prize.