• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How is Heng doing?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my source, hsk's condition is stable but no 'breakthru' for pinky to update s'poreans.

also, can expect BE by end 2016. hsk will survive but unlikely to continue his political career.

It is bad news for a stroke patient who is operated on for burst artery and does not wake up within a few days. If HSK is still unconscious or has to be heavily sedated, it is really bad news. Such a patient may remain in coma for a few months or years before his body gradually waste away.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from my source, hsk's condition is stable but no 'breakthru' for pinky to update s'poreans.

also, can expect BE by end 2016. hsk will survive but unlikely to continue his political career.

PAP will pray HSK to die before election so that more people will cast sympathy vote. the repeat of LKY grand funeral

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is bad news for a stroke patient who is operated on for burst artery and does not wake up within a few days. If HSK is still unconscious or has to be heavily sedated, it is really bad news. Such a patient may remain in coma for a few months or years before his body gradually waste away.

why need to be sedated when he is unconscious?
only knows a person need to be sedated when his mood swing is not stable

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
They must dead worried if he spill the beans before kicking the bucket. Sedated and si dead man tell no secret.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think it is to secure the airway, usually with intubation. An unconscious patients can still throw fits ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sedation is still necessary if there's excess blood in the brain. my friend had to be poked (drilled to be exact) in the scalp to relieve the pressure between brain tissue and skull before getting out of sedation then coma. that decisive and incisive move by a stanford doc saved her. she's 99% back to normal. we have bbq picnic at a palo alto park every september.