• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How I Pissed Off 2 Rude FTrash Ah Neh

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - How I Pissed Off 2 Rude FTrash Ah Neh</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Chi_Ko_Pek <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:03 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 23) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>25997.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I was at the bus-stop waiting for bus, listening to my MP3 when suddenly 2 ah neh started gesturing to me.
So I removed my earphone and was greeted by 2 damn rude ah neh, who think they are still in India talking down to a lower caste fellow.
Ah Neh: (gesturing)
Me: (removed earphone)
Ah Neh: Where is Sentosa? (the way they asked i already buay song liao)
Me: Very far (even though Sentosa is just a few bus stops away)
Ah Neh: Bus number?
Me: Don't know (actually there is a direct bus stopping at vivo city)
Me: (put back on my earphone to enjoy my MP3)
Ah Neh: (still gesturing wanting to ask more questions)
Me: (but i just ignore them and look away, can see that they quite pissed off but i dun give a damn)
Ah Neh: (lan lan go ask others at the bus stop)
To all the FTrash ah nehs, this is Singapore, not your cesspit India. If you need help, please as least ask in a proper and polite manner.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahha.... funny incident. My experience with India Indians is that sometimes they have a kan cheong attitude that can be mistaken as being rude though.... Well, all that guy had to say was "excuse me" and I am sure he would have been seen polite....:biggrin:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahha.... funny incident. My experience with India Indians is that sometimes they have a kan cheong attitude that can be mistaken as being rude though.... Well, all that guy had to say was "excuse me" and I am sure he would have been seen polite....:biggrin:

my personal exp with all indians is very unpleasant. Say 1 thing do another then say the other.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah neh is only good at talking too much trying to impress people with their words BUT WITHOUT SUBSTAnCE!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
my personal exp with all indians is very unpleasant. Say 1 thing do another then say the other.

agreed 100%. esp the northern shitskins . rude arrogant and cannot be trusted. worst of the lot they are the most racist and even discrimninate against the southern indians. where else in the world do you have a caste system that delegates the lowest to "pariahs' ie untouchables. I once thought it was a joke until an indian himself told me it is true that in India once they find out taht out you are from pariah class you are screewed for life and they would even refused to shake your hands ie untouchable.. still the caste system, in various forms, continues to survive in modern India strengthened
by a combination of social perceptions and divisive politics.
ref
^ Bayly, Susan (July 1999). Caste, Society and Politics in India from the Eighteenth Century to the Modern Age. Cambridge University Press. doi:10.2277/0521264340. ISBN 9780521264341. http://www.cambridge.org/uk/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=0521264340.
ref: v

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
once they find out taht out you are from pariah class you are screewed for life and they would even refused to shake your hands ie untouchable..

indian only shake head, not shake hand ... when they shake their head, it means 'yes' ... 'ok' ... 'fine' ...

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - How I Pissed Off 2 Rude FTrash Ah Neh</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Chi_Ko_Pek <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:03 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 23) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>25997.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I was at the bus-stop waiting for bus, listening to my MP3 when suddenly 2 ah neh started gesturing to me.
So I removed my earphone and was greeted by 2 damn rude ah neh, who think they are still in India talking down to a lower caste fellow.
Me: (but i just ignore them and look away, can see that they quite pissed off but i dun give a damn)
To all the FTrash ah nehs, this is Singapore, not your cesspit India. If you need help, please as least ask in a proper and polite manner.

same here... there was once i was at city hall and this ah ned ask me where is bugis..(they way he ask me as own him a living)so i tell him nice ,ask him to go to opps side of city hall near raffles hotel(i even help him to show him the bus stop) and take bus no 16 or 36, 15 stop and alight...and u see bugis juntion

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon.aspx
icon.aspx

same here... there was once i was at city hall ans this ah ned ask me where is bugis..(they way he ask asi own him a living)so i tell him nice ,ask him to go to opps side of city hall near raffles hotel and take bus no 16 or 36 15 stop and alight...

so those outsider ah ned,we can be nice and we can be cruel to you

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw another incident whereby a local man was in the midst of teaching his son how control the kite that was flying. Then came a PRC man and his son who had failed in several attempts of getting their kite up into the sky. The PRC man just walk up to the Sinkie and handed him the kite and said "Fly the kite for me". The Sinkie just looked at him blankly and said "Can't you see I'm flying one now? not free." and walked off.:biggrin:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once, I was in this People's Park lift which only have:

B1, 1, 2 and 3 buttons besides the open and close buttons.

This neh dressed like as if he was going for job interview, rushed in, and seeing no button for the 6th floor, announced like he was a Ministar, that he was going to the 6th floor.

I fcuked him upside down.