• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how hypocrite can one be?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
"have u eaten?" "jiak pa beh?"

why people would like to ask this way? if u haven't eaten, does it mean the questioner would give u a treat?

no, right? then why ask?

just like going to the church. people would ask, "how are you?" well, if i m not fine and in dire need of money, would u help me?

again, no right? then why ask??

if there is no desire to help, usually i do not even ask HOW ARE YOU? if u ask, then shirk youself the commitment to help, then we are just being HYPOCRITES.

:smile:

jesus would say: "feed a hungry man instead of asking whether he is hungry.".....well, i think He said that if i m not wrong.:p

Nah thats the old style now a days when I see some of my co-workers would greet them " Oui, Hum kah chan u still alive ar? " Mostly to those jor bo lans that do 1 day work take 3 days MC, take 3 days to do 2 hrs of work and the supervisor still grade them good and grade those that do not follow him shopping on fridays average.:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah thats the old style now a days when I see some of my co-workers would greet them " Oui, Hum kah chan u still alive ar? " Mostly to those jor bo lans that do 1 day work take 3 days MC, take 3 days to do 2 hrs of work and the supervisor still grade them good and grade those that do not follow him shopping on fridays average.:mad:

er...some ABC troll actually pretending to stand out for skivving bangalas leh.