• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How far do you go for your haircut?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC Milf like purposely pushing her Neh Neh on the back of my head each time she cut my front fringes.. Felt shiok as if my there was a cushion being placed on the back of my head.. ..
Guess 8 bucks don't come with wash? Else, you might enjoy her titties view (even if lopsided):p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to visit this lady dentist. While cleaning my teeth, she also liked to press her breasts hard against the top of my head. And she was so close to me, I could smell her perfume and sweat.

I salute her professionalism.

jw5

Loyal
I used to visit this lady dentist. While cleaning my teeth, she also liked to press her breasts hard against the top of my head. And she was so close to me, I could smell her perfume and sweat.

I salute her professionalism.

perfume and sweat mixed together? is that what put you off marriage?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you request the ATB hairdresser to climb on top of you and straddle your legs while you get your hair cut?

Its goin to be a difficult request.. I rather she climb on top of me in a hotel room rather than inside her salon itself.. With so many people eating at the nearby hawker ctr, I'm goin to be an instant You Tube star if she climbs on top of me, straddling my legs while cutting my hair..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess 8 bucks don't come with wash? Else, you might enjoy her titties view (even if lopsided):p

Yes no hair wash since there is no washing basin inside the salon.. This PRC MILF is around her mid 40s, chubby and around 1.7m in height.. Her looks is so and so.. Quite big mature Melons..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perfume and sweat mixed together? is that what put you off marriage?

No, what put me off marriage is foresight. I understood the sham that modern marriage really is.

I do not want my freedom curtailed, nor do I want my finances drained. I also do not want to deal with in-laws.