• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How does one justify pre-marital sex ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have removed the most sensitive word from the title and hope that this thread will not be deleted.

You may ask why is there a need to justify ?

Well, to many who need NO justification, I'm not interested in your comment. I'm interested in those who have been taught since young that one should not engage in pre-marital sex, whether it's handed down from your parents, or some moral values that you inherited from elders, especially the faith you practiced. Now you know which faith I'm referring to, but I'm not supposed to mentioned the name.

So if you're a member of a particular faith who tells you it's wrong to engage in pre-marital sex, I'd really like to know how you justify your case if for some reason you lost your virginity before marriage.

This thread is NOT about whether it's morally right to engage in pre-marital sex. Bear in mind, please.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about

"We love each other. We're going to have to do it anyway!"

Or,

"We're just trying it on for size!"

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about

Or,

Whatever reasons, you still have to measure it against the 'standards' that you were taught.

Justifying something is very different from simply making a statement.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be silly. You expect those kind of people to be (a) lurking in this forum and (b) willing to admit that they have pre-marital sex and (c) bother to justify their action?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about

Or,

Quite right. Better do it before married or else something like Sumiko Tan feedback about sleeping together after married.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have removed the most sensitive word from the title and hope that this thread will not be deleted.

So if you're a member of a particular faith who tells you it's wrong to engage in pre-marital sex, I'd really like to know how you justify your case if for some reason you lost your virginity before marriage.

Let's move on. What's past is past. We should be looking forward to the future. :p

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2xpBVLSdWk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2xpBVLSdWk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>​

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buy car have to test ride the car.

the one car i did not test ride, i bought and regret it. drive like shit.

i will never buy a car without test ride. FULL STOP.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.What's broken and torn gone liao.Why justification! Can go to Wolfees for repair lor.

So what if its justified? Everyone go their own ways? People who keep harping on the past even if married, have to beware at the slightest mention of such incidents when quarrels happen.

Why want to eat? Because hungry.
Why want to sleep? Because sleepy
Why want to drink? Because thirsty.

Need to justify? Let's Move on :o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy car have to test ride the car.

the one car i did not test ride, i bought and regret it. drive like shit.

i will never buy a car without test ride. FULL STOP.

But test car and the car send to you is different car leh. :biggrin:

You mean if I want marry, I can test another one first?

jw5

Loyal
Not personal experience, but I would like to give some suggested justifications.

I'll try my best not to get your thread thrown out. :smile:

1. Something that feels so good/right cannot be bad/wrong.

2. They were meant to be "together" (literally and figuratively).

3. It was wrong, but they will repent and are convinced they will be forgiven. And the cycle repeats.

4. They were taught not to, but do not see any need for justification.
(But you not interested in this type right?)

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well you know GOD and ALLAH and BUDDHA tells all CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS and BUDDHISTS not to do it. And that is what you are really asking about aren't you? :biggrin:

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever reasons, you still have to measure it against the 'standards' that you were taught.

Justifying something is very different from simply making a statement.

“Out of the heart come evil intentions, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false witness, slander.”
- Matthew 15:19

“Shun fornication! Every sin that a person commits is outside the body, but the fornicator sins against the body itself.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:18

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal

ll praise is due to Allah, the One who said: “ And do not come near to the unlawful sexual intercourse…”(1) And peace and blessings of Allah be upon His slave and Messenger Muhammad, who said: “When a person commits zina, Imaan (faith) leaves him, until it is like a cloud over his head…

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the FIRST TIME you had sex? :smile: Too bad there was no one there to share it with. That was selfish. :( Did you feel some guilt?:confused:

Sex is better shared. :biggrin: And ya didn't feel any guilt ya? :wink:

That's how I justify it.

Cheers!