• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How does it feel to ejaculate inside a girl mouth?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
BCM, it depends. As what @glockman above said, if tam chiak, you will feel the very life sucked out of you. A basic cum in mouth is no real biggie. It's what she does after you cum.

I've now refined my theory on CIM. @glockman, as you mentioned it's how much she sucks after climax. As from my posts from years ago, I was expressing this to you and ahmeng wherever he is (@strawberry, can you please pass this message on? Ask for fee from glockie to cover your messaging costs please.) I've now gone back and remembered that every time it was a CIM, there was a lot of extraction going on. Maybe hence my slightly less than positive recollections.
Limpei is just a humble news poster trying my best to uplift this forum under the tutelage of my boss @glockman. Unrelated to anyone. Swear by my precious few remaining pubic hair still curling around my balls :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpei is just a humble news poster trying my best to uplift this forum under the tutelage of my boss @glockman. Unrelated to anyone. Swear by my precious few remaining pubic hair still curling around my balls :biggrin:
the boss glockie must be paying you too low. Ask him for money and to teach you how to reach the wormhole to lau kau dimension. And please pass the message to him when you get there.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
BCM, it depends. As what @glockman above said, if tam chiak, you will feel the very life sucked out of you. A basic cum in mouth is no real biggie. It's what she does after you cum.

I've now refined my theory on CIM. @glockman, as you mentioned it's how much she sucks after climax. As from my posts from years ago, I was expressing this to you and ahmeng wherever he is (@strawberry, can you please pass this message on? Ask for fee from glockie to cover your messaging costs please.) I've now gone back and remembered that every time it was a CIM, there was a lot of extraction going on. Maybe hence my slightly less than positive recollections.
Bingo! Getting the very life sucked out of you is a most apt description! But for me, it's ok lah. The pleasure to be had is more than worth it. I had this one girl who always liked to keep going, she was tam chiak and thought it was good fun to see me wriggle in discomfort. Couldn't slap her face to make her stop though, scared she might cause me damage with her enamels. :biggrin:

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bingo! Getting the very life sucked out of you is a most apt description! But for me, it's ok lah. The pleasure to be had is more than worth it. I had this one girl who always liked to keep going, she was tam chiak and thought it was good fun to see me wriggle in discomfort. Couldn't slap her face to make her stop though, scared she might cause me damage with her enamels. :biggrin:
Slap with hand or

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
the boss glockie must be paying you too low. Ask him for money and to teach you how to reach the wormhole to lau kau dimension. And please pass the message to him when you get there.
As far as I know, that laogao has retired and resettled in Shanghai with his Shanghainese chiobu. Last I heard was he kpkb about Shanghai lockdown to my boss :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
well for what it's worth, I was lost in pleasure during. But after, I felt empty.... :tongue: