• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you treat foreigners?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean that you feel a tinge of biasedness when seeing a foreign colleague, but treat him/her as the same as the rest to "fit in"? Sorry, just trying to understand.

Read my lips.I have no issue with foreigners....Someday I may be a foreigner in another country if my country kicks me in the ass.." 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself "

But its the PAP who is telling every sundry who are foreigners that they are TALENTS---Translated-superior being to locals.Naturally economy refugees (foreigners)who comes here are rubbing salt in our wounded self-esteem.

No other country(Australia,US,Europe,Canada) does the same to its own citizens.It tells new migrants(foreigners),however talented ,to mind local customs.Simply citizens comes first.Leegimes says FT comes first.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I relate to them on an individual level. If they're friendly and try to integrate with the locals, i will treat them well, though i am against the PAP's immigration policy and would prefer them to go home.

As for the scum who make trouble and only mix with their own kind, i refuse to talk to them and do them any favours.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my last workplace, i made good friends with the foreigners and treated them as equals. having heart to heart talks with them, a number of them have gotten their PR-ship, and not many are willing to take up the red passport. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You should help them upgrade. You are not patriotic at all. You should be hung on National Day.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You should help them upgrade. You are not patriotic at all. You should be hung on National Day.

they can take whatever they need onto their plate, they know what's best for them and i respected their wishes. why would i bother asking them to take up citizenship when i'm contemplating of migrating? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I relate to them on an individual level. If they're friendly and try to integrate with the locals, i will treat them well,.

<style></style>I will tell you why this is not possible.Look at the nomenclature of a foreigner in Singapore-FOREIGN TALENT...a sort royal blue blood..Akin to a blonde haired white in the darkest continent of Africa..a demi-god..Tell me why should a foreigner who wears a of cap superiority treat you natives as their equal?

Sure some are nice to you.Like you would be nice to some trapped baboons in a cage..But you would never be amongst them(foreigners) as their peer.Because this gahman had given them a title as talents.Like a knighted "sir" or 'datuk'..