• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you deal with anxiety or depression?

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all have ways to cope with anxiety and/or depression but this year has been really different because of this pandemic. This particular page in our forum is keeping us aware of suicide and how it was not the best answer for getting away. So tell me, if you're having anxiety or depression, how are you coping with it? Feel free to share your thoughts.

I almost jumped. Ex wife left me to pay for own debts. Every night, having nightmares of her and the house and the car.

Pick a pillar but don't pick a person. A pillar can be a hobby or a skill you wish to achieve or accomplish.

Pick a religion. It helps to know you are watch over regardless if the divine is real or not.

Never never depend on a human because you are at your most weakest. A prey. A crack in an ice pond.

Lastly, I know this is shit but no matter how much money you have or make you can never bring it to the grave and things don't make you happy. Just recall the new phone you bought, eventually you'll look for another phone. It doesn't last. Memories do.

If you are not happy. Try giving an old lady $1 for tissue paper or help out at a temple for giving bee hoon to old people. You'll feel lighter.

A blowjob and sex is good but like a new phone it will fade.

And always never give up.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was very stupid after 2 years working in that horrible company I should find another job a resigned!

One of old colleagues of mine who I respect him like a father to me told me because we low educated everywhere we go we be treated the same way maybe worst if i go to another company! In a way it is very true because all those work places I worked for there are local sgrean they are all the same backstabbing and toxic working environment!

After 10 years working in that company I had enough I quit without a job and my manager ask me with a sacastic smile “u have to pay your loan to the company before u leave ( I took $10k for my hdb renovation from the company) and he also told me if i resigned I can never able to come back!
I can see how local sgrean (majority of them) are so black hearted!!!

And trust me it is not easy for a malay to find another job because many wants mandarin speaking.

After more then 6 months I found a job working in a finance company where majority are foreigners and more of the top people are foreigners they treat me far better then local!!!
Because of this I advice my own brother if he experienced the same shit working with local sgrean he should look for another job where majority are foreigners in a company and he listens to me and now he is very happy!
And my best advice to him is to migrate out of Singapore and now he is waiting there a opportunity for him in Australia

Is racism a myth in Australia? Or only towards yellow skin like the Chinese. Because of the pandemic, it is pretty obvious in USA.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is racism a myth in Australia? Or only towards yellow skin like the Chinese. Because of the pandemic, it is pretty obvious in USA.
i dont know about other sgreans who live in Australia if they ever experiences racism. but for myself since the day i migrated and now already 11 years i never experience racism maybe i am humble and friendly unlike other sgrean they feel 1st class.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know about other sgreans who live in Australia if they ever experiences racism. but for myself since the day i migrated and now already 11 years i never experience racism maybe i am humble and friendly unlike other sgrean they feel 1st class.
I have tne idiot who claim he knows this city is racist yet move there. Retarded sinkie. Yes they dont like chinaman. I cant blame them i dont like chinaman either

Betsycrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally understand you. These years have been a rollercoaster with the pandemic and all. When anxiety or depression hits, it can be tough. Personally, I've been on a quest for ways to deal with these feelings, and I stumbled upon some tips about tackling that fear of abandonment. It's been a game-changer for me, like really understanding and working on it. But, back to your question, I cope by talking it out with friends or hitting the gym. Physical activity helps me clear my mind. Also, practicing mindfulness and meditation has been a big help. Remember, we're all in this together, and it's okay to seek support.