• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do some crappy songs get played on radio stations times' & times' & over again ..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever is the title of this song with boring lyrics containing something Like: 'a diamond in the sky' etcc; being played for the last few weeks on FM95 ..
My question is; are the stations getting paid for playing these crappy songs by the producers ?..:*:

Timbuktu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How do some crappy songs get played on radio stations times' & times' & over agai

It's LSD....Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Drug induced and brings one to heaven and back in one trip. You should try it if you haven't already. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How do some crappy songs get played on radio stations times' & times' & over agai

new songs - yes, paid to play the songs.

or maybe the DJ simply likes the song. i think they have some freedom in the selection of songs.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

new songs - yes, paid to play the songs.

or maybe the DJ simply likes the song. i think they have some freedom in the selection of songs.
Bro, just stay tuned to this fucking crappy 'diamond in the sky' song on FM95 being played over & over daily..:eek:

itchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just turn the radio off. With free internet radio, with thousands of stations, why bother with crap FM95?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was banned before, so now play in revenge.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... My question is; are the stations getting paid for playing these crappy songs by the producers ?..:*:
u cant brame ze radio stns ... dey r juz similar 2 crappy threads started time n again @ tis kopitiam ...

@ least ze ts's here r paid 4 starting crappy threds ...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u cant brame ze radio stns ... dey r juz similar 2 crappy threads started time n again @ tis kopitiam ...

@ least ze ts's here r paid 4 starting crappy threds ...

I am replying to you out of respect as an oLd bird..otherwise you better get LOST from all Fishypie's postngs! :eek:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am replying to you out of respect as an oLd bird..otherwise you better get LOST from all Fishypie's postngs! :eek:

Fuck you, understand? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fuck you, understand? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Do i have to quote Sam's replies' to you these whiles ?..actually i really feel sad & paiseh for you ak kia..LOL.:biggrin:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's LSD....Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Drug induced and brings one to heaven and back in one trip. You should try it if you haven't already. :biggrin:

That is one of the Beatles most psychedelic song...:smile:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Crappy Rihanna song called diamonds.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because all radio stations are state controlled.
Fuck PAP!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do i have to quote Sam's replies' to you these whiles ?..actually i really feel sad & paiseh for you ak kia..LOL.:biggrin:

Cbheebye kia, you only know how to hide behind Ah Leong's skirt everytime I call you out? LOL

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cbheebye kia, you only know how to hide behind Ah Leong's skirt everytime I call you out? LOL

Hide?..when i posted an open Thread to meet up with anyone here; where did & do i ever hide...
So do you wanna meet up or not ak kia ?..:biggrin:.LOL.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hide?..when i posted an open Thread to meet up with anyone here; where did & do i ever hide...
So do you wanna meet up or not ak kia ?..:biggrin:.LOL.

CB always use Ah Leong to shield you, you ah leong's bitch? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.. you better get LOST from all Fishypie's postngs! :eek:
if u dun like tis kopitiam here, u can do wat ur comrade ah kinana oways say ... f**k orf from here! ... :eek:

n remember 2 bring ah kinana along wif u ...

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do th Chinese radio stations or the modern English ones will 98.7 play that gangnam style shit?