• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come my friends say they received pap election money payout,but i check my bank account got no monies credited in?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a Sinkie you get nothing but you get fucked. If you are a foreigner you must immediately write in for your money.

kaypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have defamed me. I've forwarded your posts to my bayi lawyer. PA leaders have always been upright and honest.

What is there to defame you? Isn't it true that you are also known as tapao John?
Shit character like you has nothing to defame.
I look forward to the newspaper reporting your bayi lawyer taking action.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there to defame you? Isn't it true that you are also known as tapao John?
Shit character like you has nothing to defame.
I look forward to the newspaper reporting your bayi lawyer taking action.
honestly, not even a cent received
and mama tin peiling says dunno what govt give 20plus thousands per singaporean!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother with how much you get? Sooner or later you will pay everything back, plus interest. :cool:

Do not expect charity from kleptocrats.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why bother with how much you get? Sooner or later you will pay everything back, plus interest. :cool:
Do not expect charity from kleptocrats.
It is sooner, not later. Radio already spreading propaganda like crazy. Civil service no bonus this year. Which means private sector will take the cue. They said very thankful get to keep job, no salary decrease, bosses kenna pay cut. So you get $1k or $900 but lose your $10k to $20k bonus. Nothing new about this. On the other hand think positive: even if they don’t give you any money, they still take the same amount from you.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It is sooner, not later. Radio already spreading propaganda like crazy. Civil service no bonus this year. Which means private sector will take the cue. They said very thankful get to keep job, no salary decrease, bosses kenna pay cut. So you get $1k or $900 but lose your $10k to $20k bonus. Nothing new about this. On the other hand think positive: even if they don’t give you any money, they still take the same amount from you.
So its best to take what they give, to mitigate our outflow. Instead of giving back one whole chicken, we give back the chicken minus one drumstick.:biggrin: And of course still vote opposition.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
After election, you won't even have chicken bones to lick, you be left with the chicken feathers and shit. Keep voting for PAP.