• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come mudland's NDP has bazooka contingent but we dun have?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever it is you say , unless you have actual battle or war experience like in Ukraine, Afghanistan ect2 it lacks credibility.
How many battles or wars have our scholar generals fought in ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It should be it.
Cos of it's limited firepower and range. The mobility of this weapon is really limited.

It's not like ATGM. Company should have one platoon to it. It's fire power is bigger. It can be mounted on a vehicle. Hit and run for cover. It can also be manpack across hill. Once fired , get back to vehicle and run for cover.

Once the Malaysian platoon fire their PRIMARY weapon, what can they do ?
They reload and fire again within 15 seconds, you moron

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
infantry support weapons (anti-tank, gpmg, mortar) are better distributed among infantry companies in a battalion than concentrated in a regiment or contingent. what’s the point of having an entire battalion equipped with carl gustavs in jungle warfare? how many tank battalions can navigate thru’ dense primary forest in tropical ml?
who says u are fighting in the jungle?

Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
KG84mmRR and gpmg are company support weapons.

ATGM is a replacement of the previous 106mmRR, a battalion support weapon.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Light and no back blast. Don't need to worry about some dumbfuck soldier killing his entire squad behind him when he fires the matador.
The Matador cannot take out any Main Battle Tanks. The Germans. Jews and DSTA lied to the Ukrainians. SO the UKR bought 5000 of them. Whacked one against a Russian T-72, and could not destroy it. Doesn't work well against any armour vehicles with ERA armour. I wonder if the SAF instructors told that to our boys when they went on course for this piece of shit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
KG84mmRR and gpmg are company support weapons.

ATGM is a replacement of the previous 106mmRR, a battalion support weapon.
ATGW is not a replacement for 106mm RR. Who the hell told u that? They are 2 completely different weapons systems

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's have a gay pride marching contingent in a future NDP.

Rainbow camo paint on the face.

dGZR8iUl.jpg

Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
ATGW is not a replacement for 106mm RR. Who the hell told u that? They are 2 completely different weapons systems
Yes, both are completely different systems.

When 106mmRR was discontinued, Milan was introduced, then ATGW. Correct me if I am wrong.

106mmRR was operated by support coy. I am assuming ATGW is also under support coy present day. This is what I meant by replacement.

jw5

Loyal
Sinkieland has boozeka contingent. This consists of the jiakleowbee regulars who gather in masses in the mess during happy hour. :rolleyes::eek::roflmao:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yes, both are completely different systems.

When 106mmRR was discontinued, Milan was introduced, then ATGW. Correct me if I am wrong.

106mmRR was operated by support coy. I am assuming ATGW is also under support coy present day. This is what I meant by replacement.
I already told u they are completely different weapon systems, so one cannot be replaced with another. Which part are you confused with? U keep talking about ATGW, u don't even know what that is.