• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housewife drugged and raped during job hunt

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
A HOUSEWIFE looking for a job ended up being confined to a hotel room for 11 days and raped by a recruitment agent, reported Harian Metro.

The victim, who was also forced to take drugs during her ordeal, had left her home in Jalan Ipoh at about 5.30pm on March 1 to meet the agent in Selayang for a possible job offer.

The agent is believed to be a member of a drug trafficking syndicate recruiting drug mules.

It is believed that the agent had trailed the victim back to her home after the meeting and used a knife to force her to follow him to a hotel in Chow Kit.

In the hotel room, she was beaten, raped and drugged by the agent.

The housewife only managed to escape on March 12 after she was spotted by her husband's friend as the agent was taking her to Segambut.

The friend, who knew that the woman had been missing for the past few days, quickly alerted passers-by to her predicament.

The agent tried to flee but was later apprehended by members of the public and handed over to the police.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20100317-205071.html

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I read the news and I wonder whether real or not. Malaysia so lawless meh? A person going out to look for jobs can kanna raped, drugged and then almost taken away to be a slave?

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I read the news and I wonder whether real or not. Malaysia so lawless meh? A person going out to look for jobs can kanna raped, drugged and then almost taken away to be a slave?

maybe u can try visiting there yourself... see if also encounter such incidents...:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, joke aside, anything goes in mudland.
2. honest, i had witnessed a broad daylight robbery at a petrol kiosk where the robbers slashed off the left arm from one of the victims.
3. my vehicle was just four cars away from the scene, and of course we fled off immediately without hesitation.
4. this is just one part of its lawlessness.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most lawless state in Malaysia is JB. Even the locals tries to avoid the place. Only cheap Sinkies loves going there.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I read the news and I wonder whether real or not. Malaysia so lawless meh?

photo20.gif

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

U better believe. Welcome to the real world. U hv been sheltered for too long

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, joke aside, anything goes in mudland.
2. honest, i had witnessed a broad daylight robbery at a petrol kiosk where the robbers slashed off the left arm from one of the victims.
3. my vehicle was just four cars away from the scene, and of course we fled off immediately without hesitation.
4. this is just one part of its lawlessness.

EX-pork seller as robber .