• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot ah lian with tattoos who express their likes & beliefs on their skin openly. Samster tattoo experts, this type can considered gf or wife material?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAN SAYS HE LIKE IT WHEN AN AH LIAN HAS A TATTOO, TURNS HIM ON

IMG-20240704-111733.jpg

My first thought when I see a ah lian with tattoos is, “Wow, she’s really different from all the other girls out there.” I know that tattoos can be a divisive topic, with some people thinking that they’re trashy and others thinking that they’re cool, but for me, I like it when a girl has tattoos. I think it’s sexy, and it turns me on.

Advertisements
I think that tattoos can say a lot about a person. First, they’re a way to show off your personality and your interests. If you have a tattoo of your favourite band, it shows people that you’re passionate about music. If you have a tattoo of a specific symbol, it could mean that you have a deep connection to a certain culture or tradition. I think that all of these things can be attractive to someone like me, because I’m always looking for a girl who is interesting and unique.

Tattoos can also show that a girl is comfortable with her body, which is something else that I find attractive. It takes a lot of confidence to get a tattoo, and when I see a girl who has tattoos, it shows me that she’s not afraid to express herself. She’s not afraid to show the world who she is, and I think that’s incredibly sexy.

Of course, I understand that not everyone is comfortable with tattoos. Some people might think that tattoos are trashy or inappropriate, and I respect that opinion. But for me, I think that tattoos can be beautiful and meaningful. I think that they can be a great way to express yourself, and they can make you look even more attractive.

Finally, I think that tattoos can be a great way to start a conversation. When I see a girl with tattoos, it’s like a blank canvas. I can immediately start asking her questions about her tattoos and what they mean to her. It can be a great way to get to know someone and to find out more about them.

Advertisements
All in all, I think that tattoos can be incredibly attractive on a girl. I think that they can show confidence, personality, and a unique style, and they can make a girl even more attractive. So if you’re thinking about getting a tattoo, I say go for it. It might just turn me on.

TATTOO AH LIAN’S ARE THE BEST! (as long they don’t come with baggage typical pub single moms can liao)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tattoos plus piercing. You will not regret getting this kind of girl. It's being in a rodeo. Lots of ups and down. But very wild.
But employers will most likely not employ these types. So you have that risk, you need to earn more. Part time must deliver food