• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hosei liao! Kong Hee and his gin gang all convicted!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has anyone ever had their judgement overturned on appeal in Singapore?

Didn't think so.

Big question for me is how much jail time they will all serve. Serina will find it very tough at Changi Women's prison if she gets a custodial sentence.

All those butch lesbians...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the department in charge is CAD.

But it's not the end yet. They can still appeal. And they definitely will. The SCs will be laughing their way to the banks.

That is why lawyers are the best at making money & perpetually making money too...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The winners of this case are the lawyers. I bet the lawyers from both sides made a ton of money and are laughing their way to the bank.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the others churches? There's more of them.

no........... but I heard Taoist Federation sitting on big war chest has lots of dirt...... chairman giving sweetheart deals to son in event mgmt & daughter in law running around the place making lots of sideline money like she owns the fiefdom

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The winners of this case are the lawyers. I bet the lawyers from both sides made a ton of money and are laughing their way to the bank.

So does the state too right, for they are paid fees too....all laughing all the way to the bank....if they make appeal, adjournment, filing this & filing that...it is money all the way...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So does the state too right, for they are paid fees too....all laughing all the way to the bank....if they make appeal, adjournment, filing this & filing that...it is money all the way...

How about the Horse Sun Ho she's an accomplice she's getting away without any criminal charges??

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone ever had their judgement overturned on appeal in Singapore?

Didn't think so.

Big question for me is how much jail time they will all serve. Serina will find it very tough at Changi Women's prison if she gets a custodial sentence.

All those butch lesbians...

first day enter will have to strip off bra,panty,clothing and put into a plastic bag for safe keeping.
5 years later take back will have a sng bi
by then the bra cup no longer fit the breasts
Armpits hair will be long and sourish in humid cell

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first day enter will have to strip off bra,panty,clothing and put into a plastic bag for safe keeping.
5 years later take back will have a sng bi
by then the bra cup no longer fit the breasts
Armpits hair will be long and sourish in humid cell

And lesbian butches would have finger fucked her and sat on her face regularly. :biggrin:

Big Sister will take you under her wing and take good care of you. :biggrin:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee is living proof of how dumb and gullible Sinkies really are to fall for his tricks. And that's also why Sinkies voted PAP (the much bigger Kong Hee) despite being screwed and squeezed by PAP many times before. 69% Sinkies are just so dumb and gullible.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
20150615_mavis_1.jpg

Good job, Mavis!

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
And lesbian butches would have finger fucked her and sat on her face regularly. :biggrin:

Big Sister will take you under her wing and take good care of you. :biggrin:

how many time they need to strip full nake in a day?
after bf,after lunch , after dinner?

anybody confirm?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the department in charge is CAD.

But it's not the end yet. They can still appeal. And they definitely will. The SCs will be laughing their way to the banks.

CAD investigated. Not CPIB.

Will appeal for sure.

Thanks for the correcting bros...

I can imagine the persecution process must have been so long and difficult. It must be so tricky to build a waterproof case around volunteered funds. One wrong move and the defendants could be let off.