• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hosei liao! Kong Hee and his gin gang all convicted!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...-sets-up-blogshop-selling-clothes-you-see-her

You can now dress like Serina Wee: She sets up blogshop selling clothes you see her wearing in court

main_77.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi Women Prison's inmates not allow to wear bra, Serina Wee neh neh will become saggy after serving sentence.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi Women Prison's inmates not allow to wear bra, Serina Wee neh neh will become saggy after serving sentence.

There must be no lack of supporters between the walls of changi who are more than willing to massage serina's boobs every day.

Will this help....??? I mean, will such exercises help with the saggy part....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sinkeepoo, the gahment will not tolerate any competition for cheating, lying and stealing.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if she allows me to fuck and cim her if after that can be acquitted.

Bro chootchiew, you may have to exhaust your $400K savings in order to fulfill your fantasy with Serina. After all, you are the one who set the rate at $1,500 to hold the waist.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pastor Kong Hee and five other leaders of the City Harvest Church have been found guilty for criminal breach of trust and falsifying accounts today (Oct 21). The judge did not mince his words for his judgement saying the six "engaged in conspiracies to defraud and falsify accounts based on extensive documentary evidence":

"Music production firm Xtron and glass manufacturer Firna were not genuine investments... and were all wrong uses of CHC's funds. I do not see how they can be said to have acted in good faith in relation to the charges they face.

"I find that the accused persons were variously inextricably entangled in two conspiracies to misuse CHC’s funds. One conspiracy consisted of misusing building fund monies for the Crossover, and the other involved misusing CHC’s funds, a substantial portion of which comprised building fund monies, to create the appearance of bond redemptions and to defraud the auditors via falsified accounts through the various roles they played.

Each of them participated and functioned in their own way as crucial cogs in the machinery.

They chose to participate in the conspiracy to misuse CHC’s funds, which included siphoning off large amounts from the building fun for Sun Ho’s music career and eventually for the round-tripping transactions to enable the bond redemptions. They chose to defraud the auditors with falsified accounts suggesting a series of genuine transactions for the redemption of bonds and advance rental.

The evidence points overwhelmingly to a finding that they had all acted dishonestly and in breach of the trust reposed in them and they played their respective roles in a conspiracy with intent to cause wrongful loss to CHC and to defraud the auditors."

The CHC leaders' defence lawyers however claimed that the six accused did not made any personal gains and that they acted out of altruism. Each of the six posted a bail between S$750,000 to S$1 million today. They face the maximum sentence of 10 years jail and a fine.

City Harvest Church is the wealthiest church in Singapore and its founders Kong Hee and Sun Ho used to live in a luxurious property at Sentosa cove before putting it up on sales this year. Sun Ho's singing career terminated after lacklustre sales results and have spent the church millions of funding which they secured from church-goers.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chootchiew, you may have to exhaust your $400K savings in order to fulfill your fantasy with Serina. After all, you are the one who set the rate at $1,500 to hold the waist.

I believe ii don't have to worry anything about money since she already so rich. I need to show care and concern. Pat pat her head and eat a bit of kar tui meat and hold her slim waist.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give credit when it's due.

Well done to CPIB. I have heard about so much shit the Chc has been doing for the past 10 years. It's good that these charlatans are finally charged.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well done to CPIB. I have heard about so much shit the Chc has been doing for the past 10 years. It's good that these charlatans are finally charged.

CHC is just the tip of the iceberg. Many other charismatic churches have been doing it for a long time, albeit on a smaller scale.

That's the Prosperity Gospel for you.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe the department in charge is CAD.

But it's not the end yet. They can still appeal. And they definitely will. The SCs will be laughing their way to the banks.