• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horny Dude Guy buries his face into GF's crotch

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
guy_buries_face_in_gfs_crotch_and_strokes_her_thighs-thumbnail.jpg

What a horrible thing to do in front of other commuters, says a shocked STOMPer ultimatesence, who saw this young man burying his face in his girlfriend's crotch and rubbing her bare thighs while travelling on the MRT.

The STOMPer says:

"I saw this horrible couple on the MRT.

"They were engaged in such a lewd and indecent act in full view of other commuters.

"The boyfriend stuffed his head in his girlfriend's private area throughout their MRT journey.

"He was using both his hands and stroking and rubbing between his girlfriend's thighs!"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sure is wacky. I think AssMrt should consider installing closed partitions for 'animals' on heat.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy reminds me of my neighbour's male poodle.

When my female Westie was having her period last week, this male poodle got super excited, smelled and licked my dog's chee bye, and then ejaculated on the spot.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why Sinkie men cannot control their women!

Even if you're horny, dun show it to her. Women gets horny by soft words in their ears and gentle touch on their face. By the time you reach home, she should be all over you.

Behaving this way, you'll let her control you in more ways than just sex.

jw5

Loyal
Perhaps someone called his gf ccb, and he was just trying to verify it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah...from this angle it seems to me he is trying to peep at the neighbour's newspaper.

if its really his gf, he is a fucker, he sit and his gf stand?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck lah...from this angle it seems to me he is trying to peep at the neighbour's newspaper.

if its really his gf, he is a fucker, he sit and his gf stand?

Maybe the gf know his chao kuan, and if she sits, she might be forced to bury her face to his crotch. And we all know there is no 'happy ending' usually under these circumstances.