• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hoo Say! ISTANA HACKERS MELVIN TEO AND DELSON MOO WILL BE CHARGED!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like the new strategy of PAP supporters is to "hold it in" and post as a neutral / oppo supporter until they have accumulated substantial PPP (Points, Posts, Power) and then start showing their true colours.

Already count 2 here.
These only show that PAP supporters here are being bullied, oppress, suppress and silence by the oppies for speaking up what they believe in. Go ahead and ask ur kaki to zap me more, -500 plus point from me is all you guys can do?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
no real asset loss only fine only. Play dirty maybe get community services can do.

Ask his lawyer to plea to clean Istana PCs for a week.

any legal experts here? pls let me know if any piak kar ch'ng sentence will be given? or only fined and jailed?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore politic is an interesting watch. Anything to do with opposition, even taking photos with one of them they will come to fix you, big or small.

This is not a blessed country.

no one believe in anything from your thread, your credibility is zero in this forum.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore politic is an interesting watch. .

it is even more interesting once lee kuan yew dies!

three old men below are very critical to South East Asia countries and many people are waiting for that moment.
1) Thai King
2) Mahathir
3) Lee Kuan Yew

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if netizens stand behind this case, fund this case, it can take very far. This is LHL vs netizens case.

There is appeal case after sentencing.

three old men below are very critical to South East Asia countries and many people are waiting for that moment.
1) Thai King
2) Mahathir
3) Lee Kuan Yew

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Moo even admitted that he had committed the offence in a moment of folly. "It was purely a stupid mistake," he said. "My hand was itchy and... I got myself into trouble.

Hand itchy he hacked website. If he LAN jiao itchy how? He going to hack someone's cheebye?

His statement can be easily continued with ..."let'us move on, is my genuine mistake.."

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
994379_586985361357476_1741568496_n.jpg

hahaahah....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;2b4vQlNMhmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b4vQlNMhmY[/video]
???????????????????????????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) Thai King
2) Mahathir
3) Lee Kuan Yew

Let's see who gets gold, silver or bronze in the race to meet their maker. :biggrin: