• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong's odd couple

sunsanḍ̣̣̣̣

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hong Kong's odd couple

Hong Kong comedian Wong Cho Lam is dating beauty queen Leanne Li. Wong openly announced their year-long relationship in his weibo on Monday. Since then, the pair has been called the "long-short legs" couple because Wong is 162cm in height and 2005 Miss Chinese International Pageant winner is 180cm.

cholam.jpg

Wong, 30, won Leanne's heart after courting her for three years.

After their love was exposed, the couple said they had no more pressure.
When asked why he had the courage to court a tall girl, Wong said: "She's very good, I like her because she doesn't mind that I'm short. "I've met her family members, hopefully later when I get to Vancouver to hold a concert, I will have a chance to visit them.

"She has also met my younger sister and mother." Leanne's family migrated to Canada from Shanghai when she was only a child. Wong became a household name after imitating girls in the Fun with Liza and Gods series. And he pointed that his girlfriend die not like him to imitate girls.

Leanne said, "Ya, that time I really disliked a bit because his figure is better than mine, I was a bit jealous."
Asked what she likes about her boyfriend, Leanne, 26, said: "He is responsible, he's very sweet, he gives me a lot of surprises, he loves me a lot!"