• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hollywood writer-producer Laurence Andries charged with drugging, raping man

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Hollywood writer-producer Laurence Andries charged with drugging, raping man​

ByLeanne Suter
KABC logo

Thursday, March 7, 2024 3:26PM

A man who police say was raped by a well-known Hollywood writer and producer is sharing his emotional story in an exclusive interview with Eyewitness News because he and investigators are afraid there may be more victims.

"I believe that he drugged one of my drinks, took me to his place and then... I can't say the word. I'm sorry, I can't say it," said the man, who only wants to be identified as John Doe.

The criminal complaint against John Doe's alleged attacker, Laurence Andries, spells it out in black and white.

Andries is facing six felony charges, including sodomy, oral copulation and xesual penetration while the victim was unconscious by the use of a drug.

Andries - who has worked on numerous shows, including "Six Feet Under," "Blue Bloods," "How to Get Away with Murder" and "Supernatural" - was John Doe's mentor.

The military veteran and aspiring writer said he met Andries at a writers' program. They became friends.

That changed in June 2022 when they went out for drinks.

"I always made it very clear, like, I'm heterosexual, that's not me, OK," John Doe said. "I never even thought I had to say 'This (expletive) is never going to happen.'"

John Doe said his life as he knew it ended. He went to police immediately despite knowing he was putting his Hollywood career in jeopardy.

He's coming forward because he and investigators believe he likely isn't the only one to fall victim.

John Doe is sharing his story in hopes of helping others come forward.

"You still have a voice. He did not take that away from you," John Doe said. "You have power to use your voice to help to ensure that this doesn't happen to anyone else."

Andries is due back in court in April. If convicted on all charges he could face up to 12 years behind bars.

Anyone with information regarding Andries is urged to contact the Los Angeles Police Department.