• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong model's wishful thinking

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.divaasia.com/article/5243

5243.jpg

Sat, Sep 19, 2009
Diva

Hong Kong model's wishful thinking

Is Aaron Kwok's rumoured new romance with Hong Kong model Mango Wong over, even before the flames of passion can be ignited?

The Hong Kong superstar was photographed by Hong Kong tabloids having a tryst in a car with the sweet-looking young model, causing the local tabloids there to nickname her the next "Mrs Kwok". However, a recent article carried by the Oriental Sunday reported that Aaron had swiftly cut off all contact with Mango, causing her to be upset and needing emergency treatment last Thursday.

The rumours of a new "Mrs Kwok" had allegedly reached Aaron's long-time girlfriend, China model Lynn Xiong, which made the latter upset.

Aaron in turn had gone on record to state that he was just friends with Mango, and she was only taking a ride from him, and repeatedly stressed that he was still single, when he appeared at an event.

But it seems that Mango is not about to deny her relationship with Aaron. She reportedly said that she was still in contact with Aaron, and did not know that he already had a girlfriend.

In turn, Aaron has refused to take Mango's calls, which caused the model's advances towards her Prince Charming to suffer a setback.

Last Thursday, Hong Kong media spotted the model at an emergency room, where she was seen to be vomitting violently, giving rise to queries that she may have tried to harm herself in order to get Aaron's attention and sympathy.

Media reports that have also quoted sources close to Mango as saying that the model has recently been seen trying to get close to Aaron and his family. While they only view her as a friend, the model is under the impression that Aaron has been treating her as a potential girlfriend.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mango???? Have the chinese got NO pride whatsoever in their own culture????:rolleyes:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fish Leong

Hacken Lee

Jet Li

Money Chin

Funky Chen

Summer Sun

And they think its cool. :eek::rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------

Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan (anyone)?

Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan (anyone)!

Operator : You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Caller : I'm Sam Wan (Someone). And I need to talk to Annie Wan (anyone)! It's urgent.

Operator : I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller : Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan (anyone) that our brother Noel Wan (no one) has involved in an accident. Noel Wan (no one) got injured and now Noel Wan (no one) is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan (everyone) is on his way to the hospital.

Operator : Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator : I'm Saw Lee (Sorry).

Caller : Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should call himself Banana Potato Wang.

btw in reference to lee kuan yew's signature:
if I were selling char kway teow, I would NOT give LKW 2 eggs instead of one. I would pour two quarts of bleach inside to make sure he dies!

What's wrong with Mango?

I'm a kempei who calls myself Harry!

:oIo: