• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Homo: I'm Also Mad!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Sex attacks: Accused 'had depression'
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
b6-5.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

NUS undergraduate Andy Lee Kee Liang is on trial for molesting three schoolboys.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A PSYCHIATRIST told a court yesterday that a National University of Singapore undergraduate, who is on trial for molesting three schoolboys, was suffering from severe depression which went undiagnosed and untreated.
Dr Ang Yong Guan said Andy Lee Kee Liang's condition impaired his judgment, making him do things without realising the consequences or nature of his acts.
The 24-year-old had said that voices prompted him to commit the offences against the boys, aged between 14 and 15.
During cross-examination, Deputy Public Prosecutor Isaac Tan mentioned a police statement Lee made in October 2007, in which he said that a few years before, he had followed a boy into a lift and tried to touch his hand.
He asked Dr Ang if this raised doubt whether what Lee said about the voices was true.
Dr Ang replied that this was a period when Lee was not depressed and was able to control his impulses.
'He showed an inclination. He wanted to touch a boy but he could resist the temptation,' he said.
Dr Ang was called as one of the defence's expert witnesses to testify on Lee's mental state.
Lee is claiming that he was of unsound mind at the time of the 2007 alleged offences of aggravated molestation and unnatural sex.
The court was told that Lee, clad in jogging attire, would follow his victims and commit sexual acts on them in lifts.
Dr Ang said Lee missed his late father and had complained of dark moods and poor concentration. His symptoms worsened and were compounded by his mother's relationship with a new boyfriend, who later moved into their home. From 2007, Dr Ang said, Lee started hearing voices hinting to him to do silly things such as hurting himself or others. He said it was in that state of severe depression that Lee committed the offences. The hearing continues.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think either he is a pedophile or he really is mentally unsound at that time. With his good looks, if he's gay, I am sure he will have no problem finding men to play with. TeeKee will be the first to jump into bed with this guy.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think either he is a pedophile or he really is mentally unsound at that time. With his good looks, if he's gay, I am sure he will have no problem finding men to play with. TeeKee will be the first to jump into bed with this guy.

Who put TeeKee's picture here!
like that very jia lat must pray harder for his soul

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's only chance is the judge buys his mental defence (which I seriously doubt). What possessed a bright, good looking young man to do this?

I feel very sad about this.

on a more serious note ie. non TeeKee related,

The young chap needs medical help
I hope he gets access to quality care while he does his jail time (no avoiding that)