• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien heroes not just first and only people to build Chinese university outside China but first overseas Chinese to build university in China too

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course yes.
It's demanded by the religion. Settle all debts. Esp your parent's.

It's another question if it's the in-laws debts. Hahaha
Really? I don’t know any Malay son of bankrupt did that in Spore. If he did, will be in the news like Tan Kah Kee.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I don’t know any Malay son of bankrupt did that in Spore. If he did, will be in the news like Tan Kah Kee.
Unlike chinks who like to advertise, Muslims do it on the quiet.
The prophet already reminded us, and I paraphrase, when doing good do quietly such that even your left hand doesn't know your right hand is doing it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike chinks who like to advertise, Muslims do it on the quiet.
The prophet already reminded us, and I paraphrase, when doing good do quietly such that even your left hand doesn't know your right hand is doing it.
It’s not called Tan Kah Kee advertised but it’s just so rare that it became widely known that he is so good and honest businessman and his business flourished.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Xiamen university so pretty. Looks like NTU indeed.

IMG_4751.jpeg