• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien and Teochew cities are known for being cultural and civilized

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the best part is you are a real virgin but Hakka dog @AhMeng can say I am fake virgin and say I am telling lies. How to beat such malicious and vicious dogs?
Hakka and Cantonese chinese traitor dogs here sure love to protect criminals and gang up with filthy Indians to make all kinds of accusations of me. And then so shameless like @AhMeng to say he has no malice towards me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka and Cantonese chinese traitor dogs here sure love to protect criminals and gang up with filthy Indians to make all kinds of accusations of me. And then so shameless like @AhMeng to say he has no malice towards me.
Nevermind wait for heaven to squash all these malicious efforts of malicious dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My rental business expansion into mudland is already proof that heaven has squashed the malicious efforts of @AhMeng @sweetiepie @musaahi etc ganging up with filthy Indian Malaysian psychopath on Nusa Duta hahaha.
Want to make my Nusa Duta cannot sell to win? How much malice is that? Tsk tsk tsk can tell lies say no malice. SO SHAMELESS Hakka dog @AhMeng.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to make my Nusa Duta cannot sell to win? How much malice is that? Tsk tsk tsk can tell lies say no malice. SO SHAMELESS Hakka dog @AhMeng.
And what did I do to @AhMeng to deserve this? For scolding him steal my photos and insulting my face features? Cantonese will surely agree with that as they love to protect criminals in the name of freedom mah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
0A65F94F-A3CB-4759-8751-237743AE4EA0.jpeg