• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien and Teochew cities are known for being cultural and civilized

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
EC4034A8-A7CE-4E0D-B61A-4428AAE5957A.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Coastal Teochew (Guangdong Chaoshan) and Hokkien cities Fuzhou, Putian, Quanzhou etc are well known for being seaside advanced cultural and civilized cities in the old days.
So are you Teochew or Hokkien? Maybe you are a fugging Hakka in disguise! Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now TOP cultural and civilized cities 海滨邹鲁 alongside with Teochew cities
So this is the LATEST updated Hokkien TOP Award list:

Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP cultural and civilized cities 海滨邹鲁 (alongside with Teochew city).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are you Teochew or Hokkien? Maybe you are a fugging Hakka in disguise! Lol :biggrin:
Civilized people fight with class while uncivilized dogs like you fight using underhanded means. Telling lies of me everyday is just one of your underhanded means.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also tell lies, I learn from you. Lol :biggrin:
Hey Hakka dog you are caught telling lies by me while I am just merely accused by you malicious liar to be telling lies. That’s the difference between high class human and low class malicious dogs like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Hakka dog you are caught telling lies by me while I am just merely accused by you malicious liar to be telling lies. That’s the difference between high class human and low class malicious dogs like you.
And the best part is you are a real virgin but Hakka dog @AhMeng can say I am fake virgin and say I am telling lies. How to beat such malicious and vicious dogs?