• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Jinx Given May Day Prize! Worse Than North Korea Wayang!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=452 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=452 colSpan=2>Published April 30, 2009
c.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=452 colSpan=2>A tripartite approach to Resilience Package initiatives
Latest move aimed at raising efficacy of measures as Q1 layoffs rise

By TEH SHI NING
<TABLE class=storyLinks cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=1 width=136 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR class=font10><TD align=right width=20> </TD><TD>Email this article</TD></TR><TR class=font10><TD align=right width=20> </TD><TD>Print article </TD></TR><TR class=font10><TD align=right width=20> </TD><TD>Feedback</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
TRIPARTITE teams have been set up to help companies better implement the Resilience Package's various initiatives, Manpower Minister Gan Kim Yong said last night.

<TABLE class=picBoxL cellSpacing=2 width=100 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=caption><TD>Efforts acknowledged: Ms Ho was conferred the Medal of Commendation (Gold) by Mr Lim, who was presenting May Day awards to individuals and companies </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>This latest move, aimed at raising the efficacy of earlier introduced measures, comes as the number of retrenchments in the first quarter of this year swelled.
'The recent outbreak of the Mexican Swine Influenza will add uncertainty to the outlook,' said Mr Gan. 'The labour market will remain weak for quite some time.'
Mr Gan was speaking to 1,400 tripartite members at the annual May Day Dinner at the Orchid Country Club, which kicks off NTUC's May Day celebrations.
The new Tripartite Upturn Strategy Teams (TRUST Teams) will work closely with individual companies on how to implement the recession fighting measures according to their needs and circumstances.
Mr Gan said that by the end of March, over 77,000 workers and 1,100 companies had already committed to the SPUR (Skills Programme for Upgrading and Resilience), one of the key initiatives rolled out. But he added: 'We continue to keep our finger on the pulse of the economy, and get feedback from the ground to constantly fine-tune our programmes.'
Six TRUST teams have been formed so far, to raise awareness of the various measures, including Spur, Jobs Credit, the Tripartite Guidelines on Managing Excess Manpower and the National Wages Council Guidelines.
They will also provide sector-relevant advice on implementation, and seek feedback on how sufficient and effective these measures are in helping to manage costs and to save jobs.
Last night, labour chief Lim Swee Say also presented this year's May Day awards to 60 individuals and companies.
Among the award recipients were Ho Ching, chief executive of Temasek Holdings, and James Lee, Wing Tai director and senior adviser. Both were conferred the Medal of Commendation (Gold).
Ms Ho was recognised for 'actively engaging unionists in diverse sectors, addressing workers concerns and looking after workers' well being', said NTUC, while Mr Lee has played a critical role in the re-employment of older workers as well as the women back-to-work initiatives.
Executive secretary of the Singapore Bank Employees Union Michael Chang was given the Comrade of Labour (Star) for his active involvement in the trade union movement since 1973.
Two companies, GlaxoSmithKline Pte Ltd and Shimano (Singapore) Pte Ltd were awarded the Plaque of Commendation (Gold).

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf!!! :mad:

Cheong Sam Bitch Jinx can get Gold Award woh for losing 260 Billion and counting...

What if she lost 500 Billion, she will get Platinum Award?

:oIo: her stinky asshole!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can get award despite losing so much money! What a joke! Sick man! :mad:

What a joke, when I saw the papers report...only in SINgapore, this thing can occur..yours, mine, everybody's BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS savings, have been eroded...and yet they can give awards!, omG!.

:mad:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah beh eh chow-chee-bye fucking thick skinned bitch after losing a few tens of
billions of our blood & sweat money, she still dares to accept award!

Phui Hor Jinx ccb!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]Now more foreigners will laugh even louder when u travel and tell them u are Singaporean.

BIGGEST JOKE OF 2009. I hope the western press and financial magazines do a report on this AWARD.[/COLOR]

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah beh eh chow-chee-bye fucking thick skinned bitch after losing a few tens of
billions of our blood & sweat money, she still dares to accept award!

Not only will your husband soon die of cancer, but u and your scum father-in-law too!

Phui Hor Jinx ccb!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a4-1.jpg

Ho Jinx: Gimme a high 5!

Running Bitch: I lower mortal and not allowed to touch your royal highness's hand...

Fall Guy: KNN! Treat me as transparent! I die die also an Ang Moh FT, OK?

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
'actively engaging unionists in diverse sectors, addressing workers concerns and looking after workers' well being',
[COLOR="_______"]
WAH! You lose $260b of unionists' CPF to foreign cheats, ignore their concerns and this is 'looking after their well being?'

PAP IB, Please come forward! Myoxxx, clintonxxx, Shellxxx, faster provide explanation for my non-elite Brain.

Since we are at the topic of North Korea, might as well go all the way lah!

Nominate Ho Jinx for Nobel Prize in every single category![
/COLOR]

[COLOR="_______"]Now more foreigners will laugh even louder when u travel and tell them u are Singaporean.

BIGGEST JOKE OF 2009. I hope the western press and financial magazines do a report on this AWARD.[/COLOR]

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think she needs or care about such things. She has everything she wants and needs in the world. Why bother to do this kind of thing, only to make the rest of us start mocking?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote: " don't think she needs or care about such things. She has everything she wants and needs in the world. Why bother to do this kind of thing, only to make the rest of us start mocking?"

Maybe u r right? She didn't clamour for this award, it's the porlanpar at NTUC trying to curry favour.

She deserves much bigger awards & accolades- some examples here;:biggrin:
1. Businessman of the Year
2. Most innovative Deal-maker of the world
3. Most powerful woman in the world